Where is she ??

Dylan pov

~ months ago ~

I was sleeping outside the attic door and when I woke up , I was in a strange room and wondering what was going on when Tyler walked in

" Had a good sleep " ( Tyler)

" Yeah , ummm where are we "(me)

" At the vacation house for spring break with the castle" ( Tyler )

"Oh"(me)

I felt like something was missing but couldn't put me finger on it but I ignored that feeling and enjoyed the break and when we got to the castle months later we heard the angelic voice of my mate and that's when I realized she was not on spring break vacation with the rest of us. We all broke into a run to the attic and Dracula unlocked the door. Horrified by the scene in front of us. Dead rats all around her sunken in body , her ribs were popping out of her body and her eyes were blood red. Dracula walked toward her silently and unlocked her chains. She got up and walked pass us , I tried to reach her but she brushed it away.

~ Now~

Breanna went to her room to get blood and take a shower and while she was doing that I waiting for her to come out. I heard the shower turn off and the bathroom door open , there was a lot of shuffling and the door closing. My vampire (Damien) told me something was wrong and when I opened the door I knew what he meant. All her stuff was gone and she was gone I couldn't pick up her scent and knew she hide it so no one would notice that she left. I ran to grand hall and told everyone and waited for they're reactions.

"  Breanna ran away"(me)

" Give her time "(Dracula)

" We need to go after her "(Tyler)

"This is all our fault for leaving her here now she blames us for all the tragic things that happen to her , we are horrible parents "(Eric and Nina )

" Let her go she will be back" (Katherine)

Dracula dismiss us and I go on Instagram and check if she posted any pictures which she does of her eating seafood and pouting and I realized that she was in Korea mostly likely Jeju island . Hopefully she won't be gone to long or I will have to get her