Chapter 6. I Will Always Love You.

Serena's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you so much." I whisper as i lay in Harry's arms,Him moving his fingers through my hair,brushing against my scar. "I love you with everything i got." He turns me facing him,and clashing his lips with mine,It feels like its been forever. His hands moving up my stomach,to my back.

As i move my hand to his chest,Our tongues clash,Fighting hungrily,But his lips gently moving with mine.

I want to show him how long iv waited to do this again. To taste his lips,To feel him close to me.

But i soon remember its all a dream,and I'm still trapped inside of me.

Harry's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit patiently in the waiting room,Looking at absolutely nothing while my mind roams,And Molly sits next to me holding my hand.

"Shes going to be okay...She has to be..Right Harry?" Trying her best to make conversation.

All i can do is hug her in response.

"Liam?" I see Molly looking to the hospital entrance. Liam and the rest of the gang come in,and run our way.

"How is she?!" Amanda almost yells at me.

"Shes in surgery now to try and stop bleeding...It doesn't look good." I have to look down to hold myself together. As The gang makes their way over to comfort me,I cant do it.

"I...I have to go."

I walk out before anyone can stop me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As i walk down to the lunch room,I cant help but look into some of the bedrooms. There's one that catches my eye...A little girl.

"Aren't you Harry Styles!" She says excitedly. Shes bald. Cancer patient.

"Why yes i am beautiful. And whats your name?"

She smiles as she says "I'm Hope."

"Whats a lovely name." She puts a hand on my check while saying,"I heard about your girlfriend,And i have been praying for her."

I pull her into a hug and kiss her head.

That little girl's name sure does suit her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grab a bottle of water and apple and walk to the register. People all around are staring at me,Realizing who i am...and in nothing but a swimsuit.

I hand the lady a $20 bill,For my total of $.3.47,When i hear a loud alarm.

*CODE  BLUE. CODE BLUE. CODE BLUE.*

My heart drops as i see tons of doctors rushing down the way to Serena's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I follow the group of nurses and doctors,All rushing down the halls. I pace my way,Trying to catch up to them,Dropping my water,Apple,And forgetting the change for my 20.

After about a few minutes of running,I get lost. I'm soaked with sweat,My heart racing...With fear.

Molly's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~