Chapter 15. Guardian Angel.

Serena's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Its beautiful." I say between tears as i stare down at the rock.

That is now placed on my finger.

"Not as beautiful as you." I roll my eyes,As he grabs my hand,Walking me around the field.

"Hey. I say,Why dont we order a movie...Maybe pick up some dinner..." I say as i turn his way,Biting my lip as i do so. "And go back to...Our place for the night?" His eyebrows raise,as his grabs my neck.

"I like that idea!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How about this one?" I say as i hold up a copy of The Vow. He looks at it for a few seconds,Before shaking his head no. I roll my eyes,Annoyed from standing there for half hour,Getting every movie i suggest turned down.

"This one!" He almost screams as he holds up a copy of Paranormal Activity 3. He mouth moves to the side.

"Um...I don't know..." He makes his way over to me,Lifting my chin.

"No worries,Ill be there to comfort you."

I cant help but smile widely.

"What do you want to eat? Anything you want." He asks as we make our way down a vacant street.

"Hmm....Oooh!!" I say as i point to a near by Italian restaurant. He smiles.

"Should have known."

Harry's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is so good!" I say between slurps of spaghetti. Serena watches in amazement as i devour my plate of food.

"Hold on.." She says as she reaches for my face. I hold the spaghetti in my mouth,Still.

She licks sauce clean from the corner of her eyes,Smiling and licking her lips clean.

"You are such a tease!" She nods in agreement,Continuing to eat hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HOLY FUCK!!!!!" Serena screams as she digs her eyes in my arm,Avoiding making eye contact with the TV. I'm now laughing,As she hits my arms.

"See! I told you we shouldn't of gotten this movie!!"

I pull her close in a hug,As she shrugs me off,Covering her eyes.

"Your such a child." Her head lifts.

"I'm a child! Your the-" I shut her up with the clash of our lips. I lift her in my arms,Aggressively pushing her against the wall.

"Be careful Mr.Styles. You don't want to break me before I'm your wife." She bites her lip as she finishes.

"Nothing wrong with a little breaking in before...Mrs.Styles." Soon,Our tongues clash in sync with one another.

Before i know it,I lay her in our bed,Brushing a piece of hair from her face.

"Your beautiful. And i love you." I say seriously. Wanting her to really know.

"I know Harry. I love you."

With that,The warmth of her lips is once again with mine.

Where it belongs.