Chapter 11. Un-Expecting Past.

As we all begin to walk to our cars,I grab Zayn's hand while i say,"Um,Me and Zayn are going to take a walk." Everyone looks my way,Confused,As does also Zayn.

"Ill be home in like...45 minutes." I kiss Harry,As i tell Zayn to come along. Hes suspicious,But follows my lead.

The first 10 minutes or so is awkward,Full of silence. I break it.

"Whats been going on with you? I can see somethings up." He looks down,Trying to break the contact of our eyes. "Nothings up..."

"Your lying Zayn. Your my best friend. I know you like a book." As i smile,He begins to get annoyed.

"Nothing is wrong! Everyone is happy! Couples and all!" He takes a seat on the curb,Running his fingers through his jet-black hair.

"What are you talking about?" Shaking my head.

"Nothing. Everyone including me are extremely happy.

"Don't lie to me. I'm here to listen....You can trust me..Please" He sighs,Moving himself to face me.

Well....Before the XFactor,I had a girlfriend." I nod my head,Showing I'm listening.

"Gosh...She was incredible. Beautiful." I smile,Hearing all this for the first time.

"I thought she was the one. Just looking at her,Just seeing her smile,Brightened the day up you know!?" I nod. "She was the first person i made love to. The first person i loved."

"What happen...?" His head slowly moves down. "One day....I was mad. Furious. Had a bad day of school,Work sucked,And she showed up at my house."I wait in suspense.

"She tried to make me happier...But...All i did was scream. Furiously. Not letting her speak...I took it out all on her." I'm facing the ground now too,Understanding what he means.

"I said such harsh things...I had no idea where they came from. I was sitting there yelling at the girl i loved,Like i hated her. She was crying...Flowing as if a waterfall." I notice tears fall of his face,Lading on his hands. I pretend not to notice.

"As soon as she left,As soon as she zoomed down the street,I realized all i did. I jumped in my car,And searched for her. For hours..." The flow of tears increasing by the progress of him telling.

"Then,I saw her car...Nothing like how it was before..." He croaks the last part out,As i rub his back. He looks up slightly.

"It was like scraps Serena. Everywhere. A pole going right through it. There was police men rushing everywhere,Along with EMTs. I had to scream and plead i was her boyfriend to let me through." His hands run to his face,Clearing his vision.

"She crashed into a pole,Having it kill her instantly!" He screams as he burst. Crying,Shaking.I sit there...Staring...Not being able to come into words. So,All i do,Is pull him into my arms,Letting him soak my hair with his tears.

We sit there for a while,As he repeatedly says, "It was all my fault. I killed her."

"No Zayn. You didn't. You listen to me,It wasn't your fault. Things happen like that. Like me almost with Harry. But,You need to stay strong. For her." Hes looking in my eyes now,Listening completely.

"She would be SO proud of you. Completing all of this,A debut album,Number one singles,A world tour! All while hiding this secret. You made her proud. All of it. She wouldn't want you to sit here and live with guilt. She wants you to be happy Zayn. To live you life to the fullest." With a slight nod to the head,I know i have gotten somewhere.

"I know. But,Now you understand why i hate when you and Harry,Liam and Molly,Niall and Amanda,Or Stephanie and Louis fight. Because you never know if those are the last words you have to that person...That means the most."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Harry opens the front door,I don't even give him time to say a word before i pull myself into his arms. After a few seconds,He wraps his arms around me as well. We sit there,Silent.

"Is everything alight?" He says into my hair.

As i kiss his neck softly,I make the words,

"Perfect. Just missed you,And wanted you to know how much you mean to me."

And with that,He carries me up to our room,As i lay there with him,And drift off to sleep in his arms.