Chapter 17. More Than Expected.

Molly's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe,Can you hurry up!? Don't want to be late,Or get there before fans find out where going!" I scream from down stairs as i hear Liam running around.

"Ready!" He says as he jumps off the last stair,Grabbing my hips and his keys,Opening the door for me.

"Lets go see our baby!" I smile as i walk to our car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm outside!" I say to Serena on the other side of the phone.

"Ill be out in a second! Waiting for Harry to finish eating. Harry,I don't care how much you have left,Scarf if down!"

I cant help but laugh.

Serena's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ill be right out." I roll my eyes as i hang up the phone.

"See,I told you not to go and make something to eat cause were leaving. Now hurry up!" I shout.

"Okay...Can you calm down? What the hell i your problem?" I roll my eyes as i take his plate,trowing it in the sink.

Molly's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smile as i see Harry and Serena walk out,But its soon tooken off from the looks on their faces. I turn to Liam,Seeing his noticed as well.

"Hello guys! Hows the lovely engaged couple?" Liam says almost secretly.

"Fine." Serena says crossing her arms.

"Lovely." Harry says turning to the window.

This is going to be a long ride...

Liam's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sit in the waiting room and i feel Molly's leg jump with anxiety.

"Its alright...Callmmmm dowwwwn." I finish with the kiss of her nose as she rest her head on my shoulder.

As Serena sits on Molly's side,And Harry on mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oooooh that's warm!" I smile as i grab Molly's hand as the spread the blue gel on her stomach.

"It is!" The nurse says with a smile.

Serena and Harry stand quietly to the side watching,From a distance of each other.

As i look at Molly,Grabbing her hand and planting a kiss,Causing a smile,I hear footsteps. I look up to see Serena taking Harry's arms,Wrapping them around herself. He smiles as he kisses her head,Making eye contact with me.

I cant help but smile.

"Now,Let me try and find the heart beat..." We sit in anticipation.

"Well,There's one of them!" Me and Molly both smile for a second,Before repeating the words.

"ONE OF THEM!?" We say almost on cue of each other.

"That's right...Here's the other.." She moves the monitor over slightly.

"What do you mean by the "other one?" Molly says as i nod in agreement.

The doctor looks at us with confusion,Then her face goes serious. I glance at Harry and Serena,Who's faces have questioning as much as Moll'ys.

"There is 2 heartbeats....Your having twins..."

Us four all say almost shouting.

"TWINS?!?!?!"

Molly lets out a wail,And i feel as if I'm going to be sick.

And im almost scared i will.