Chapter 1. The Spill That Changed It All.

People visit me daily.  Telling me they miss me,praying i will some day get better and wake up,and most importantly crying. Hearing all of it hurts,But nobody compares to Harry. Feeling his tears run down my arms while he holds them close,Begging me to wake up.

I try my hardest to. To move,Scream out I'm trapped,Flutter my eyes open.

But nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Where it all started.*

Serena's P.O.V

I look down at my watch that reads 8:30. I'm 10 minutes late for class.

College has been crazy and full of new things,But i love London. Full of excitement and amusement.

As i send my friend a text telling her I'm on my way,I feel my body crash into something,And hot coffee spilling all over me. "SHIT!" I crash my eyes closed at the pain,But as i open,I meet those green eyes. I couldn't come to words. Those green eyes,Curls.

My mouth is dropped at the realization at who's in front of me.

Harry Styles.

I have been a huge fan since i was 14,Me being 19 now,And i try to keep my cool.

"Oh Gosh! I'm so sorry!" His accent whip lashing me. His eyes...Are all I'm focused on. The gloss of the green pools making me weak at the knees.

He notices me starting,and begins to blush. Am i making Harry Styles blush? Not possible. I look down at myself and notice how bad the damage is. My white top now tan,And slightly see through,My jeans having wet spots in all the wrong places. I cant help but stutter. He shoots me his smile,And i nearly explode from the collision of those dimples.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to stare,Just...Your eyelashes...Their marvelous." I feel my face turn red,As I'm in shock of all this.

"Don't feel bad. I'm doing the same with your eyes and those dimples." I wink while he lets out a whale of laughter.

As he helps me up,He removes his coat and wraps it around me instead.

"So,Where are you heading?" My eyes widen as i look down at my clock. It reads 8:45. "I have to go!"

I quickly pick up my scattered books on the floor,And stupidly remove his coat and give it to him in return. As i run off,I hear from behind. "Is it something i said? I'm sorry! At least let me give you a ride!"

"You would do that? I have to be in class by...20 minutes ago." By the flash of his smile and a giggle,I know hes serious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we find our way to his car,He ask "So,Where do you go to school?" I quickly remember hes out of school,"I'm studying at RVC. Royal Veterinary College."

"Wow! Impressive! Late for class huh?" I cant help but laugh while saying "Ehh. Just a bit." He cant help but smile as he opens the door to his Range Rover. When i climb inside,Were not alone. In the passenger seat lays Zayn playing a hand held game,While Niall is in the seat across from me,Eating.

I cant help from having my eyes widen. Niall's eyes roam from my head to toes,And quickly says "Um..I think we have another fan sneaking in!" Harry smacks him while saying. "No dummy! This is...I'm sorry..I didn't catch your name!" Niall begins to laugh hysterically,And i cant help but smile. "That's usually the first thing you ask for!"

"My name is Serena. Serena Cruz." I finish off with a smile,While Harry shakes my hand,Planting a kiss after saying. "Im Harry. Harry Styles,But im guessing you already know that."

Before he begins to drive,He takes his shirt off,Having another under and i look at it confused. "Take it. Its mine. The least i can do for making you look like...Well that." I cant help but blush,As i pull the T-Shirt over,That smells so good.

As we pull up to the school,I say goodbye to the boys,Zayn barely noticing me. As he hurriedly runs along as i run my way to the doors,I say "Thankyousomuchforeverything. Youdidnthaveto. Itwasallmyfaultandimsorry-Before i can finish,He plants his hand on my face,Meeting my ear,And says "No. Thank you. Wasn't much of a introduction,But,you made me smile. If i hadn't bumped into you,How would i have done this?"

And just like that,Before i could even inhale one more breath,Harry gently plants his lips with mine. My stomach screams with excitement,As i move my hand to his curls and he laughs,Breaking the kiss. I was small,But defiantly the most exciting kiss iv had.

I cant held but smile. "I love when a girl does that.  I sure would like to find out more about you. Is that possible...?

"Well,Its 9:30. Meaning I'm a hour late,But! It was worth it." He meets his hand with mine,"I hope this isn't sudden...I just felt like that coffee was meant to spill on you. Not in a bad-" I shut him up with a planted kiss on the cheek,As i tug his hair playfully and begin to make my way to the school. I look back and begin to walk backwards,Biting my lip while he licks his.

"Hold on. How can i get a hold of you!" I reply wisely "Well,You now know where i am Monday-Friday. I get out at 4. See if you can come back and spill something else on me." I wink as i walk away.

I hear from behind be "Alright. Ill be here. Maybe this time,You can spill something on me."

I have a smile ear to ear,Still trying to come to senses of all that happen. I walk proudly down the hallways,Not even caring about the argument lying ahead with Mr.Hashy.

Harry's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watch Serena disappear from behind the doors,And i cant help but smile. There is now a group of fans around,Staring and whispering softly. I'm guessing they saw. I sign some autographs and take a few pictures.

I hop in the front seat again,And see Zayn is now staring at me. "Can i help you?" I cant help but smirk while saying this. He looks away shaking his head. "Oh no. Harry's got a lover." He looks back smiling. "Shes pretty. Got to admit." Niall pokes his head in between us,"Hell yeah!"

I bang my head in the steering wheel,Hiding from blushing. "But then you done even know her Harry.." Zayn adds. "She could be completely disgusting,A spitter,That tells completely boring stories just like you do." I cant held but nudge him and laugh. "No. Shes...Something else. Trust me." He shakes his head. "Whatever you say lad. You got her number?" I shake me head.

Zayn and Niall both say "YOU KISS HER,BUT DON'T GET HER NUMBER?!" "She could be a fan that just wanted to kiss the charming Harry Styles!" Niall yells.

I tell them I'm meeting her later,But they just go on about how stupid i am.

We pull up to the studio,And just as i walk in Niall screams in a fucking annoying,Girly voice,"Oh my gosh guys Harry's got a new squeeeze!" I smack my face and plot down on the couch.

"What! What happen with Larry!"Louis is now looking as he will punch me.

"She isn't my "Squeeze". Shes just....a girl." Zayn goes on about how we kissed,While Liam watches up back and forth.

"Enough,Enough! You guys can talk about Harry and his daily girl later.!" Paul scream.

I open my mouth,Beginning to defend myself,When im pushed in the studio,For hours of recording.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys like it so far? Dont worry,It WILL get better. Just trying to give you some feedback! Leave me with some feedback and how you liked it.

Thanks! xx