Chapter 13. Tables Turning.

Serena's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit next to Harry as we chill out after the interview. For some odd reason,There is a weird vibe with us. I look his way,Noticing him playing with his fingers.

"Whats wrong...?" He looks up as i say it,Staying silent for seconds,Just making eye contact.

"N-Nothing...Just..." He trails off,Returning to his fingers.

I stand. "You know what,Whatever Harry."

As i turn,I feel a grab to my hand,Tugging me down.

"Stop. Sit. I need to tell you something." I sit,Beginning to feel worried. I glance to the exit,Noticing Liam and Molly making their way out the building. I turn my attention back to Harry.

"Babe...I'm sorry...Its just....I kinda got overwhelmed with the whole get married thing.."

"Harry. Its not like they were marrying us right then and there." All i get is a quick glance.

"Well,That sure makes me feel good that your so not up to even thinking of marrying me!"I say sarcastically.

"Sorry i dont think of that. Maybe i dont know if marrying you is what is right?!" He covers his mouths as it spills.

"I see how you feel Harry. Ill be at Molly's for the night if you need me."

I walk out as everyone stares my way.

Molly's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Serena. He didn't mean it." I wipe tears from her face as she finishes telling me what happen with her and Harry.

"Im going to kill him." Liam says as he paces the room.

As eyeliner runs down her cheeks,"No. Forget it. I guess we need sometime with ourselves. Sure seem he does." As i go to hug her,I'm shrugged off as she walks to the bathroom,Shutting a barrier between us.

Liam's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you stupid?!" I say as i finish screaming at Harry.

"No. Leave me alone, Its none of your business anyways." He turns and continues to lift a weight.

"Harry. You love her. What makes you change your mind about marrying this girl?!" He stops.

"Cause I'm not even sure if that's what i want. I'm not positive if shes the one yet..."

"Your serious...Are you fucking insane?!?! You almost lost her Harry. You went through all that,For you not being sure if shes the one?!?!!?" All i get is silence.

"Harry. You love her. I don't know whats going on in your head,But after all you have been through with this girl...I wouldn't of second guessed you wanting to be with her the rest of your life." Zayn adds.

All we get is silence,As the rest of the boys sit,Waiting for answers.

"I don't know who or what you are anymore." I leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Molly? Whats wrong?!" I hear her breathing heavily.

"Liam...Something doesn't feel right." She says between clenched teeth.

"What?! What do you mean?!" My heart races as i hear Serena telling her to calm down.

"I don't know Liam....I'm having a really tight pain. I need to get to the hospital. Now."

"Im on my way."

Just as i hang up,I hear her screech with pain.

I catch myself praying silently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know,Very short. Just wanted to give you a quick chapter before im gone for the day! Promise,The next chapter will be longer (: