Chapter 9. Making Up.

Harry's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How about this!!" I hold up a duck themed bed set,That i thought was adorable.

"Um....I don't like ducks." Liam says as he waves his hand.

"Do you even know what your having?"

"No...Shes not far along,and we want to keep it as a surprise." I cant help but feel excited of the thought being a uncle.

Serena's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I let the warm water of the shower makes it way down my body,Something that feels like hasnt happened it forever. Actually taking a shower. I shave my legs,Gaining a smile of the smooth touch.

As i make my way out of the hair salon,I feel almost as a new person feeling my curls freshly cut,almost as if the past 2 months never happened...But the scar reminding me its all just a wish. Feeling the rough skin just above my left ear,Thankfully covered by hair.

As i Stephanie drives down to the bakery,I notice 2 boys standing on the side of the road,Waiting to cross.The light turns red.

Stephanie stops. They wave their hands,Thanking to let them cross...When i notice its Harry and Liam. I immediately duck,Hiding myself from being seen.

Harry's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Was...Was that Serena in that car?"

Liam waves to the car,Noticing its Stephanie.

"AH...No!? That was Stephanie. Your seeing things. Lets go eat shall we!" He grabs my arm and i remain looking at the windshield of the SUV driving by.

Molly's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So,You want me to have Liam drop Harry off at his place?..Around 6 tonight?" I ask over the phone.

"Yeah. I am at his place now. I have cooked dinner,Ordered a ton of movies,And bought dessert for us. He will be coming home to all of this. I sent Louis to my house with Stephanie for the night,Niall is at Amanda's,And Zayn is coming over your house..."

"When exactly was i going to be informed of this?!" I say as i hear the front door open. Zayn.

"Right now. Thank you! I owe you. Love you momma to be!" I shake my head and sign.

"Yeah,Yeah. Love you too. Use protection!" I cant help but laugh as i hear one last sign before the line clicks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey babe." I say as i hear Liam answer.

"Hello honey!" I cant help but laugh. I hear cars driving by,and loud screams. Fans.

"Sorry its so loud,There's a huge crowd today. Paul's trying to get us through,There just soo many. I'm going to get something to eat with Harry and then well head up..What are we doing exactly..?"

"Its alright. The deal is,Serena wants you to drop Harry off at his house around 6. I guess shes there and made dinner and stuff. So make sure he doesn't eat too much. Just get a smoothie or something."

"Alright. Cool. Hows-" Hes interupted as i hear Harry begin to speak.

"Hello Momma to be!"