three

*Norah's POV*

"Why are you naked?" a shrill voice woke me up, followed by two other sets of giggles.

"I'm not," Harry grumbled. "I have underwear on."

"Well you look naked."

I elbowed him gently but he tightened his grip on my waist and nuzzled his head into my neck.

"Norah, we're hungry," Gretchen whined. "There's no food here."

"Then I guess you better learn to hunt," Harry said just above a whisper, so only so I could hear. We both started laughing and Gretchen rolled her eyes, letting out a deep sigh before stomping off.

"Are you hungry?" he murmured a second later as his lips traveled down my jaw to my neck, leaving small kisses in their wake.

"Starving," I sighed with a laugh. "God, what time is it?"

"Eight."

"F.uck," I groaned, pressing into Harry's hard chest. I never wanted to move, I was so comfortable and warm and I just wanted to sleep forever.

"Mom says I have to tell her every time you say that word," Gretchen stated proudly. Harry rolled off the couch and ruffled her hair, making her squeal and her friends giggle.

"Come on girls, let's go get some breakfast," he said with fake enthusiasm. I laughed and sat up slowly, my hands tugging at my hair as memories of last night came flooding back.

"Damn, Nor," he called from the kitchen. "You don't have any food."

"I never eat here, I'm always with you," I reminded him as I joined the group in the kitchen.

"Let's go out to eat," Gretchen suggested with a smirk. "Mom left some money."

"Wait, where is mom?"

"Business trip, stupid," she rolled her eyes. "She told us like ten times."

"Well I'm not a little kiss ass like someone, so I wasn't listening," I retorted, widening my eyes at her for emphasis.

"You're not supposed to cuss in front of me," Gretchen scolded. "It's a bad influence on me."

"Yeah, Norah," Harry nodded. "You're a bad influence."

"Shut up." He laughed and nudged me as we looked around for food, finding nothing in our empty pantry and refrigerator.

"Okay girls," Harry sighed loudly as he ran his fingers through his hair. "You three come with me, we're going to my house."

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked with a sarcastic whine. He rolled his eyes and pressed a soft kiss between my eyes, ruffling my hair as he grabbed his keys.

"You need a shower," he laughed. "And brush your hair while you're at it."

"Jerk!" I yelled, rolling my eyes as he flipped me off. Once the front door closed behind them, I sniffed my hair and immediately agreed with Harry. I definitely needed a shower.

As I stripped and climbed in the shower, I couldn't stop thinking about Harry. His eyes, his lips, his hands- they all seemed different after last night. The water was warm against my back and somehow it reminded me even more of him, of his skin specifically. The way it was so smooth and perfect, untouched by scars or bruising of any sort. It seemed to be stretched thin over his prominent muscles, the veins barely visible underneath the tan skin of his arms.

And don't even get me started on his hands. They were large and intimidating, but surprisingly soft, warm like the rest of him. His fingers were skilled like nothing I'd ever felt before, not even Steven could compare.