1

It was a Monday morning, the day that started off their 'Love Yourself:Speak Yourself World Tour'

They were mostly performing in America and it was a very stressful tour for all of them.

Especially for Namjoon.

Since it was confirmed the BTS members were dating and had kids of their own, a lot of people wanted to interview them. It was kind of stressful because they didn't want to talk about their personal love lives.

The overprotective ones in the relationships were Yoongi, Namjoon, and Taehyung.

Hoseok's girlfriend wasn't in their group so he didn't have to worry about anyone touching or looking at her weirdly. At least when he wasn't there.

The interview they were about to do was the one they hated the most. The person who was going to host it was known for being touchy and not in the nice appropriate friendly way. They don't know why their company chose this interview out of all their other choices but it wasn't up to them to choose.

As soon as they unloaded the car, they were dozens of cameras all over their faces, and thousands of people asking questions. Luckily security was there and helped to escort them inside.

Taehyung and Jungkook sat in the back with Jin and Hoseok while Namjoon sat in the front with Yoongi and Jimin.

Jimin and Jungkook were unfortunately the unlucky ones because they sat right next to him.

We'll call the guy Renolds.

As Renolds began to ask questions, he started to get touchy with Jimin, along with Jungkook who was sitting behind him in the back.

He started out by pretending to 'rest' his hand on their thighs and then slowly started making his way to their members.

Their husbands immediately noticed and were pissed off. Yoongi protectively wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist and bought him closer to him until their sides were literally touching, hoping that his actions told the guy to back off.

Taehyung sat there and decided he had seen enough before he decided to switch spots with Jungkook which thr younger happily agreed too.

After the interview, the members grabbed their stuff and left, not wanting to be in the same room as Renolds anymore.

Once they were in the car, Jungkook began to feel uneasy and somewhat dizzy. He didn't know if it was because of the awkward situation he was just in or because he had skipped breakfast this morning.

He brushed it off and decided to deal with it when he got to the house he shared with his husband.

The Bangtan Boys now live separately but it's because they all have their own kids and life's to worry about.

Namjoon and Jin have a handsome 3-year-old son, Ju-Sun which Jungkook found really cheesy but wasn't surprised when heard it was Jin who named him.

Yoongi and Jimin had their own beautiful 3-year-old daughter named Aeri and a baby boy called Minsoo.

And finally, it was Hobi and his wife Yin who had a 4-year-old daughter called Sanjae.

All of the members were married and with kids.

Except for Taehyung and Jungkook.

Don't get them wrong, they love kids more than anything but still think they are too young for an actual baby.

Everyone thinks they will make a beautiful baby one day but Kook and Tae made their point they don't want one yet.

They live in a single story house with 3 bedrooms. One is their bedroom where they sleep, the other one is Kook's recording studio and the last one is Tae's gaming room where all the games he plays are and all that shit.

They rarely spend time together because of what they do and how different their schedules are. You might think they are together 24/7 because their in the same band but that's completely the opposite.

Taehyung can be working on a new dance and Jungkook could be doing his vocal lessons or Tae could be doing his parts of a song and Jungkook could be dancing. The point is, they rarely see each other at work. But when they do get to be together, they spend all day cuddling.

As soon as their manager had dropped them off at their place, Jungkook raced inside and quickly unlocked the door. As soon as he did, he made a mad dash to the bathroom. Once in there, he immediately began to throw up.

He flushed the toilet and washed his hands. He looked through their cabinets for any medicine that would help his stomach even a tiny bit. As he was moving a bag of toiletries, a box fell from the top shelf. It was a pregnancy test.

It landed right by his feet. He has bought that test for Jimin hyung when he found out h was going to have his little boy.

He started to think back to his hyungs symptoms before he actually took the test, they all matched up to his but he brushed it off as him just getting ready to ovulate.

He and Taehyung did do it two weeks ago, but Jungkook made sure he wore a condom and he was on birth control.

Just out of curiosity, he decided to take the test, but he knew what the answer was going to be anyways.

It took him a while to pee in the cup but when he finally did he left the test in it and let it sit on the counter for 5 minutes just to be sure.

It was the longest 5 minutes of his life. It honestly felt like hours.

Once the timer on his phone goes off, his heart begins to beat faster than ever before.

He already knew the answer so why is he feeling this way?

The maknae takes a deep breath before turning over the test.

It was negative.

He sighed in relief.

'I knew it' he said to himself.

He threw the test away and walked out the bathroom only to walk into the kitchen to make him and Tae a little snack.

'Everything is fine' he told himself, 'stop worrying'

But why was he worrying?

                      ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙