Part 15

"Baby, you're getting things that are mostly for boys. I said gender-neutral clothes since we don't know the gender yet"

Taehyung said as he drove the cart around the baby store. They got there around 1 pm and it was now 4:30 pm.

He expected this to be a quick go in and go out but with the younger being pregnant it wasn't happening anytime soon.

He had gotten everything you can think of...

Baby clothes in yellow and blue (mostly blue)
Socks
Shoes
Bibs
Pacifiers
Diapers
Wipes
Even freaking hats

The color scheme was supposed to be yellow but for some unknown reason, the younger kept getting blue.

"Baby, this is all boy stuff. We don't know if we are having a boy. Why don't you get some girl things too? Just to make it even"

The elder suggested for what seemed like the hundredth time that day.

"We don't know if we are getting a girl either, tae"

The younger repeated as he looked at a yellow onesie with bears on it before placing in in the cart.

Taehyung sighed as he checked the time time. The store was closing in about an hour.

"Hey! I have an idea"

The younger exclaimed excitedly as he turned around to face the elder.

"How about we each pick an entire outfit based on what we think the baby is and we keep it in a little box. That way when the baby is born and all grown up we can show peanut the outfits we first brought him"

Jungkook explained a smile decorating his and his famous bunny smile coming out.

"That sounds like a good idea, Kook"

The younger smiled even wider as he removed the blue stuff from the cart putting back in the racks and putting the yellow stuff on the seating part.

"I'll go pick out a nice boy outfit and a cute box to put the clothing in. The outfit has to include shoes, socks. Basically, everything you want to include. Okay?"

Taehyung nodded as he grabbed a basket that was stacked near a post before kissing his husband on the lips and then leaning down to kiss the very small but growing bump.

"Please be safe. I'll meet you by the diaper section, okay?"

The younger nodded as he walked away with cart in hand as he headed towards the clothing area while Taehyung headed to the shoe area.

It took them about 20 minutes for them to chose an outfit along with some accessories.

Jungkook got some blue joggers that had white strings in the front to adjust the size along with a blue shirt that had a little tiger on it. For accessories, he got a blue pacifier that had a little tiger print on it, a small package of diapers that contained 5 pairs that also had tiger prints on it, some socks, blue converse shoes, and a tiger stuffed animal. 

Basically everything that had a tiger on it since he believed calling his baby 'tiger' as a nickname would be cute. That's if the baby was a boy.

Taehyung got a little short-sleeved onesie with a bee on it, some black leggings, yellow converse shoes, a pacifier with a bee on it, some diapers with a little bumblebee, and a bee bear. He believed the baby would be a girl and that the theme 'bee' was cute. 

Taehyung went and paid for his outfit and accessories separately since he and the younger wanted to surprise each other with their outfit choices. 

When he was done, he met up where he said he would meet the younger. He waited for about 5 minutes before Jungkook came walking down the aisle with his cart. Tae not wanting to see what he had picked out only met his eyes before handing him his credit card and walking off. 

The younger only giggled as he walked to the check out aisle and paid for all the things he got for the baby. The workers were nice and didn't question anything like most did. All they did was smile and bag his things.

Most would give him disgusting faces and curse at him and his baby. It hurt but he didn't let their words get to him.

He thanked the lady before walking off to find his husband. He found him outside waiting by their car looking at his phone, face scrunched up in confusion. He smiled at him before walking up to him and kissing his lips completely surprising the elder. 

He giggled before opening the trunk and loading the car not letting Taehyung help since he didn't want him to see what he had gotten and picked out. 

When he was done he headed home completely forgetting about the box they were supposed to pick but they wouldn't have had time since the store was going to close anyway.

They were just happy with what they purchased for their unborn baby. The younger didn't know this but tae ordered a crib, a bassinet, a dresser, and a changing table online for the nursery the couple was currently working on. It wouldn't arrive until next week but that was completely fine.

The baby isn't going to be born for a really long time (8 months) so the couple still had a lot of time to get everything ready. They decided to paint the nursery white since it was a really ugly brown color right now and were going to put carpet so the baby would have a soft floor and so it wouldn't get as cold in the winter like it usually did with wood floor. 

As soon as they got home they headed upstairs where the baby's room was going to be and set their bags down. They sat on the floor and each grabbed the bags that contained their outfits and took them out. 

Taehyung and Jungkook both gasped as they saw the clothing the other had picked out. The elder loved how the younger had a little theme of Tiger going on and loved the little blue converse that matched the blue jogger perfectly. 

The maknae loved the Bee theme the elder had and loved the yellow converse shoes that matched perfectly with the black pants and the white onesie that had a little bee on it. He also loved the diapers and the pacifier. Everything just matched perfectly.

After they went through what they individually picked for their little peanut they went through the clothing they picked out. Jungkook said he was going to hang everything up since it would be easier to do than folding them. 

After he hung up the clothes with the baby hangers he had gotten at Walmart the other day when he went with Jimin he put away the clothes he and Tae had picked out in a yellow box Jin had given him when he redid Namjin's room. 

He placed it on top of the closet before following his husband to the kitchen to make some popcorn before going to their room to watch a nice romantic movie to relax a bit after their crazy day. 

They would fix the baby's room tomorrow but for now, all they wanted to do is cuddle with each other and their baby. 

...................

I wrote the beginning of the story on my phone and the other half on my computer so I apologize I didn't put the emojis like I usually do. 

I also can't listen to 'EYES, NOSE, LIPS" by Taeyang the same way anymore without thinking of Yoongi and Namjoon hitting the high notes :')

I did edit this and proofread it but I always get something wrong so if I did please just tell me. Thank you. :)

Have a good day or night.

Remember if no one told you they loved you today then...

I PURPLE YOU ARMY'S

- Snowflake Out -