Part 11

Not edited or proof-read

I apologize for updating late 🥺

Oh oh oh and there's some angst for you angst lovers like me 😄

Love you 💜

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

"It isn't even just that. It's how he reacted and how he said I don't do shit. It's as if being with me is just a whole joke"

The maknae explained to Jimin as they sat on the elders couch with their tea brewing in the kitchen.

Nala was already sleeping and cuddling with her dad on the couch.

"You're going to hate me for this but...I think Tae is right"

Jungkooks eyes shot up and locked with Jimin's who were looking around trying to avoid the youngest look

"How is he right?" The maknae asked looking at Nala who was shifting around in her daddy's chest.

"Well...revealing that you're pregnant can bring danger. Especially when people know where you live. I wouldn't tell the fans until you've moved into a safer neighborhood or have discussed it with Tae"

Yoongi moved around and was now laying on Jimin's lap as the young boy ran his fingers through the ravens hair relaxing him.

"I have discussed it with him and he wants to keep it a secret. It's not fair. You and Jin hyung revealed your pregnancy's and Yoongi and Namjoon hyung didn't say anything"

The maknae speaks as he crosses his arms and sits back down on the chair.

"Me and Jin hyung didn't reveal our pregnancies. The company revealed it for us because fans were getting suspicious. But trust me when I tell you this...I have never seen Yoongi more protective than the day it was revealed"

Jimin says as he runs his thumb over his husbands cheek loving how soft the skin felt against his.

"He wouldn't let me go or do anything if he wasn't. It was complete shit at first but in the end it was so worth it...because we got to see our little girl and kept her safe"

Jungkook just stared in awe as he saw Yoongi move around with Nala still close to his chest. Jimin just smiled at his two loves chuckling at the position they were now in.

"So...the company revealed it for you guys?"

Jungkook asked. Jimin just nodded as he leaned his back against the couch.

"They won't reveal it for you until fans get suspicious and they think it's to much to keep a secret but so far you're in the clear"

Jungkook just nodded as he stood up to get the tea seeing that Jimin couldn't at the moment because of Yoongi's head resting on his thigh.

He grabbed the tea kettle and got out two cups filling them with the green liquid and bringing them back to the living room placing them on the coffee table.

Jimin quietly thanks him as he picks up his cup and blows on it seeing as it was still hot.

"Now that I think about...I was overreacting. He was just trying to protect us and I was the one who pushed him away. Not the other way around. He must be so stressed with work and bills and now the baby. I really am just disturbing him"