Part 9

The younger had been holding onto Taehyung's hand not planning to let go anytime soon. It did take them a bit of time to arrive home due to afternoon traffic and because of the younger constantly asking the older to stop so he could use the bathroom. 

Once they were settled they started their long way home. They had a few hours before they got there so while Tae drove, the younger one took a small cat nap with his seat leaned all the way back while hugging the elder's hand.

It took about 5 to 6 hours for them to get home but as soon as they got to their house, they called their hyungs and manager to tell them they had gotten home safely. 

Jungkook still hasn't told anyone he was expecting, he was way to scared they were going to kick him out of the group. Of course, he was just overthinking things but then again they did make him and Tae break up when they found out they were dating. They did eventually accept them though.

Eventually... 

Just as he was about to go upstairs, Tae opened the front door holding their bags, placing them on the grey couch nearby. He closed the door, leaning against it, exhausted as he let out a few short and deep breaths. 

Jungkook chuckled as he walked towards him, wrapping his arms around his waist, snuggling into his chest. "I love you," he said as a long sigh left his mouth. Tae just giggled as he hugged the younger back. "I love you too" They stayed in that position for some time before their stomachs grumbled making their way into the kitchen to see what they could eat. 

They both agreed on just ordering a cheese and pepperoni pizza since they haven't gone grocery shopping in a while and by while they mean in about a month. The company usually just gets them lunch after their practices and that's basically every day so they figured they didn't need food, but boy were they wrong. While they waited for their food to arrive, they took a quick shower and unpacked their bags a bit before Tae called the towing company explaining their car situation and telling them to pick up his car which he had left in the parking lot back in the supermarket.

When that was done and dealt with, he turned on the TV and put on a movie to watch while he waited for his lover to get out of the shower. 'Dumbo' was on and it looked better than the other movies so he stuck with watching that one. He was about to drift off to sleep when he felt a small body cuddle up next to him and a soft fluffy blanket.

As the movie rolled the credits, the doorbell rang. Taehyung stood up and walked up to the front door, checking who it was through the peephole before opening it to reveal the delivery guy with their pizza. He paid, gave the guy his tip and closed the door. He headed over to the living room and put the two boxes on the coffee table while he went into the kitchen to get some paper plates, napkins, cups, and soda.

He made his way back into the living room and gave his husband a plate and napkin before sitting down on the couch serving himself two slices before getting comfortable and looking for another movie to watch. He was surprised to see how long it took them to eat the pizza but who could blame them, they were starving after their long and emotional drive.

As soon as they were done, they threw away the garbage before starting the movie 'The Little Mermaid' to watch. They cuddled into each other and grabbed the blanket that had fallen on the floor while they ate. As soon as their bodies were extra warm, they stayed still and watched the movie. 

- Two hours later because your author is a lazy piece of shit :) -

Taehyung and Jungkook were sure they had watched about 5 Disney movies before calling it a night and turning off the TV. They collected their things and brought them upstairs to get ready for bed. It was almost 1 am and they were both tired. 

As soon as they reached their bedroom, they threw all of their belongings on the floor and jumped onto the bed. They both chuckled as they stood up once again and headed to the bathroom to do their nighttime routine, face routine, brush teeth, etc...

It took Tae a bit more time to wash his face since he used facial creams, oils, face masks, pore masks, you name it, all Jungkook did was grab some facial cream and then wash his face out with some lukewarm water then later dried it with a towel. It was that simple. 

They then headed back to their bedroom and changed into some even comfier clothes, comfy for Jungkook was to sleep in nothing but his boxers, and Tae in some sweatpants and without a shirt. Once they were done with that, they closed their bedroom door and turned off the lights before jumping into their bed and under the covers. 

Jungkook became the little spoon as he turned around so his back would hit his husband's chest, Tae's hand immediately going to his stomach and caressing the little bump that contained their baby. Just thinking about it left a huge dorky on his face. Jungkook loved how tae acknowledged their baby even though it wasn't here yet and he hated how he thought he wouldn't want them anymore but he was glad he accepted them and welcomed them with open arms. 

He started dozing off and turned around to face his husband cuddling into his bare chest making sure the blanket was covering them so they wouldn't get cold during the night or in the morning when they woke up. 

A small kiss was pressed on his forehead, he smiled as he snuggled deeper into Tae and let his eyes close. "I love you, tae" he whispered, he waited for a response but didn't get one, he let out a long sigh and was about to fall asleep when he heard something...

"I love you more, baby" 

He smiled before he let sleep take over.  

..................................................

A/N: The last part seems like a death scene but whatever. This chapter has been in my drafts for so long I honestly forgot about it, please forgive me. I didn't reread this because you have a lazy author. Hope you all liked this chapter. Sorry for making you wait 3 almost 4 months, won't happen again. (Probably a lie :))

Have an amazing night or day

If no one told you they love you then...

I PURPLE YOU ARMY'S

- Snowflake Out -