Chapter 8--- Bay's P.O.V.

Today I woke up in a really good mood because today is Wednesday, only 4 more days until CoCo leaves for a week. That means I get the house to myself, other than my parents.

I crawl out of bed and walk down the hall to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and brush through my hair. I walk back into my room and throw on some clothes.

After I finished getting ready, I walked down the hall to CoCo's room.

I knocked on the door very quietly and then opened the door and walked inside. CoCo was in her closet finding some clothes.

“Get out of my room before I punch you.”

“I just wanted to see if you needed help on getting ready for your big trip?”

“No I don't. That's four days away. NOW GET OUT!”

I smiled and left her room. I walked down the stairs and headed into the kitchen. I opened one of the cabinets and pulled out a box of cereal and started fixing me a bowl.

A couple minutes later, CoCo walked into the kitchen.

“You're finally easting something other than bacon.” She smiled, and headed towards the fridge.

I smiled at her and stuck my tongue out.

I finished eating my cereal and left for school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into my room and threw my things across the room. I flopped down on my bed and thought about taking a nap.

About 20 minutes later I was asleep and I slept the rest of the night.