Chapter 9--- CoCo's P.O.V.

“Mom, where is my passport. You said you went and got it today.” I screamed into the intercom. I ran around looking for clothes and throwing them into my suitcase.

I just got home from school and I'm already half way packed.

“It is on the kitchen counter. Come and get it.”

I rolled my eyes and ran down the stairs. I grabbed my passport and ran back up the stairs. I walked over to Bay's room and started pounding on the door. Bay opened the door and smiled.

“Bay, can you help me pack.”

“No.”

I walked off and rolled my eyes. I walked into my room, slamming the door.

After about another hour, I had everything packed, even my carry-on.

Carry-on items- laptop, phone charger, kindle, kindle charger, laptop charger, 3 books, and a couple magazines.

Purse items- phone, passport, another book, and lip gloss.

(Huge) Suitcase- Makeup, hair dryer, hair straightener, curling iron, and root booster. 10 different shirts, 10 different pairs of pants/shorts/leggings, 5 different pairs of shoes. 1 one big fluffy pillow and 1 big soft blanket.

Gia walked in my room while I was zipping up my suitcase. She threw her suitcase by mine on the floor. She dropped her carry-on bag on my desk with mine. Then she dropped her purse, keys, and other bag on the floor. (She's staying with me tonight and tomorrow, then leaving with me on Saturday morning.

“I have packed my heart out.”

“I know, Gia, I got everything packed in less than 2 hours.”

“Good for you.”

I laughed and turned on Netflix.

After about 3 hours, we had watched Divergent and an episode of 'Four Weddings'.

I hopped out of my bed and headed downstairs to get Gia and I some food.

Once I got in the kitchen, I grabbed Sour Cream and Onion Ruffles for me and Dill Pickle chips for Gia.

Once we finished our food and 4 more episodes of 'Four Weddings', it was 11:30.

“Gia, we need to get to sleep. We have school tomorrow, and have only about 3 hours to sleep.”

Our plane leaves at 6:30 on Saturday morning, but we had to be there 2 hours early. Gia and I, like to make an entrance, so a lot of getting ready.

Gia nodded and crawled under the bedspread. I did the same, and soon we were asleep in less than 15 minutes.