Chapter 10--- Bay's P.O.V.

“She leaves tonight, well early in the morning and stays for a whole week. We should do something tonight. Like go for ice cream and celebrate that CoCo is leaving.”

I waited for Ann Marie to answer, but she was texting someone on her phone. I nudged her and she looked up.

“Oh yeah, I like CoCo and I think you are going to miss her when she leaves.”

“Trust me, I won't miss CoCo.”

“You never know.”

I rolled my eyes and kept on walking in the lunch line. I grabbed a tray and went over to where the 8th grade girls usually sit. I sat down and started eating my tacos. After everybody had sat down, CoCo and Gia started to walk towards us with some boys.

“Hey guys, this is Nathan, and the guy with Gia is Luke. Is it okay if they sit with us today?”

“No.” I said, rolling my eyes.

“They still are. We want them to get to know you guys.”

“What are they, your boyfriends?” I laughed along with some other girls.

“No, Luke is Gia's boyfriend, but Nathan is just a friend.”

“Whatever.”

I finished eating my food in silence.

I walked into my room and sat down in one of my chairs. How could CoCo get a boyfriend or “friend?”

She isn't even likeable. She is annoying and not that pretty, well a little pretty.

I started to get up when I saw a note on my floor by my door. I picked it up and read that it was from Ann Marie. I opened it, but realized I already read it in Science class.

We didn't have any homework today, so I had the note off basically. A heard a few laughs coming from the hallway and I knew Gia and CoCo were home from school.

I closed my door and started to watch some TV.

After about 4 hours of television, I heard my parents get home.

I ran downstairs and said goodnight to them and then went to sleep.