Chapter 2------- Bay's P.O.V.

"I seriosuly don't know how anyone could get anymore rude." I said to my best friend Ann Marie.

"It sounds like she did what she did because you did the same thing to her. I mean you demanded to get that awful sweater you have on back after it was in HER room. Then she came and got her clothes because you didn't want her to have any of your clothes. Then she took your stuff out of, once again, HER room. She's giving you a taste of your own medicine."

"Are you taking her side?' I asked, looking confused and feeling confused because Ann Marie was my best friend, well she was my best friend, and CoCo's friend.

"I'm not taking anyone's side. You are overreacting just a little bit. I mean come on, that sweater really?" She said pointing at my, I thought was cute, sweater. "Come on you have lots of cute clothes, that should not have been on your list to wear to school."

"Hurtful."

"Well I'm just saying."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and kept walking down the hall.

I finally reached my locker and opened it. I threw my bag in my bottom locker and grabbed my books out of my top locker. I am not like CoCo, I don't like carrying around a bag and a purse all day.

I waited on Ann Marie to get her things and we headed into our first class together.

Once we sat down, I pulled out my schedule and looked over it.

1st hour- English

2nd hour- Social Studies

3rd hour- Gym

4th hour- Library

Lunch

5th hour- Science

6th hour- AG

7th hour- Art

8th hour- Math

I groaned in response to my schedule, then started to get to work