Chapter Seven: Rankings And Next Mission.

I got up feeling okay. I think my wrist felt better. Cyborg already left the room. Robin then comes into my Room.

"Hey Alex, we're having a group meeting in a few minutes." Robin says.

"Oh. Um okay." I said.

I come to the living room and sit between Raven and Cyborg on the couch.

"Okay everyone. I brought us here together to talk about our progress as individuals, and how good or bad we've been doing." Robin says.

"Now let's begin. Right now, I ranked Alex as number one due to our recent mission. I ranked Raven number two. Starfire number three. I rated myself right behind Starfire. I put BB as number five and Cy as number six." Robin says.

"Hold up. Why are you above me? I did better with the black out." Beast Boy said.

"Yeah, I know he's annoying. But at least he was conscious." Raven added.

I guess I missed out on that. He probably just wanted to rate himself near Starfire.

"Shhhh. Now I'm gonna all of us in groups of two to take on your own missions. Now here's my list." Robin said.

"Alex, your with Cyborg. You being at the top of the list, and him being on the bottom. You might be able to teach him something." Robin says.

"Oh. Okay. But what about my wrist?" I ask.

"meh. You'll be fine." Robin says as I shrug.

"Alright! Let's go baby! " Cyborg yelled causing me to blush.

At least I get paid tomorrow. What's the worse that could happen?

"Star. Your with me." He said to her in a romantic tone bouncing his eyebrows.

"Joy." Starfire says ignoring the flirty tone.

"Raven, your with Beast Boy." Robin said.

"Oh yeah baby! You and me." Beast Boy says.

"I'm sorry. Robin, can I get a different partner? This will be annoying trip with a bunch of flirting." Raven states.

"Sorry. Partners are final!" Robin yells.

"Now, for the missions. Each pair will get a mission, that way we settle more crime. Raven and Beast boy, you'll be hunting Dr. Light. He recently stole a jewel from the store. I want you two to track him." Robin says.

"Robin, can I please do this alone? He'll just slow me down." Raven says.

"Nope. Now as for you two, your gonna be handling cinder block. Now, cinder block is pretty tough. But I think you two can handle it. I also want you to track down Rose Wilson."Robin said.

"I'm sorry, who?" I said.

"She's this girl with a sword with white hair and an eye patch." Cyborg says.

"Okay, well that should be a deer in head lights." I said.

"As for me and you Star, we're going on a stake out." Robin says.

"Wait a minute. They get to fight a light bulb, you get to chill in a car, and we have to fight a Giant block of concrete and a loose pirate? How is that fair?" I ask.

"Oh. It isn't. But you'll manage. Now. TITANS GO! Robin yelled.

We all ran to the elevator. And then got out after the ride. Me and Cyborg decided to search the city.

" So according to Robin, he'll probably be breaking buildings, or something. Are you even listening?" I said.

He was looking at a pie shop.