Chapter Eight: A little chill time

After the fight with Rose me and Cyborg were eating ice-cream. He had strawberry while I had mint chocolate chip. We were sitting in the store. The seats here are actually very good.

"So, we haven't actually got to hang out as friends. I mean we fight crime together. But I don't know anything about you. Why did you join the Titans?" Cyborg said.

One of the biggest reasons I did join was for I can get to know Cyborg and hang out with him. But he doesn't need to know that.

" Well, I got fired from my job. And I needed a new one. I found you guy's flyers and I decided to join. I'd also see you guys fighting crime. Plus I heard you guys were friendly. So I decided to join." I said.

"I see. So what was your job before you joined?"

"I would make burgers. It was very hot, then I got fired for burning a patty."

Cyborg just burst out laughing. I felt a little embarrassed.

"You got fired for burning a patty?" He questioned and continued laughing.

"Hey! Don't laugh at me! " I said. But I think that only made him laugh harder.

"Fine. I got fired. Plus my boss wasn't very fond of me." I said.

I checked my watch to see that it was 8:25.

"Well, we better get back to the Tower. I have plans with Raven and Starfire." I said.

We began to fly to the tower. Cyborg was texting someone.

"Who are you texting?"

"Jinx."

"She actually responds to your text?"

"Yeah. Mostly funny and witty remarks. Here read this one."

I grab his phone and began to read.

"What's the most annoying functioning machine to exist on earth? Oh wait. It's you."

"Isn't she funny?"

I feel like Jinx meant what she said.

"I think she meant what she said." I said.

"Nah. She was only kidding."

It's like this guy is blind.

We got back to the tower.

"We're back from our mission." I said.

"FINALLY YOUR BACK! STAR! DRAG HIM TO THE ROOM!" Raven yelled.

Starfire was caring me to Raven's room. I sat down on the floor.

"Ugh! It's so nice to finally not have someone here that isn't flirting or yelling 24/7." Raven said.

"Did your mission really go that bad?" I said.

"I ended up doing most of the work. He made it ten times harder. He wouldn't shut up. He was just yelling and kept hitting on me. And each time it just got worst and worst."

We then here the door open.

"Yo Rae Rae. You wanna come to my room and have a little fun?" Beast Boy said.

"GET! OUT!" Raven yelled.

She then floated him and threw him across the hall.

"UGH! HE WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Calm down dear friend." Starfire supports.

"Breathe in... Now breathe out." I said.

She followed my steps and calmed down.