Chapter Twelve: Into The Freezer

We got into Cyborg's car. He sat in the driver's seat while I sat next to him. I looked out the window while he was driving. The city looks nice in the night. I happen to see a gang of guys cornering a woman and her baby.

"Cyborg pull over."

He pulled over and parked.

"What. Is it?"

"Look" I said pointing at the gang of guys. "You know what we have to do." I said as he nodded with a smirk.

Lady that is being attacked POV

"Please leave me alone. I have three kids to feed." I begged.

"Just hand over your purse and we'll get out of your hair." One of them said.

"HELP!" I yelled. One of the men then covered my mouth. My child began crying. They then grabbed my purse.

"Thanks lady." I heard one of them say. Suddenly one of them where in a box of ice.

"Don't worry mam. We're here to help you." I heard a voice say. Before I knew it all of them were down. I look to see two guys,. One shorter than the other. (AN: Just in case you didn't know. Alex is shorter than Cyborg.)

"Thank you. Thank you so much." I said.

Alex's POV

"Your very welcome miss. Are you sure your okay?did they hurt you?"

"No. I'm fine."

"Okay. We're gonna get the cops to take them away." I said. After the police arrived to take away those thugs. Cyborg changed back to his human form. Me and Cyborg got into his car and continued on our way to the ice cream store.

Cyborg found a place to park and we got out of the car. We entered into the store and sat down at a table.

"So. What kind of ice cream are you gonna get?" I said.

"I might get vanilla."

"I see. Maybe I'll get strawberry."

We were reading the menu. I looked up to see people running out the store.

"W-what's going on?" I said.

"I'm not sure." Cyborg said.

It looks like even the employees got out of the store. We were gonna leave out the store but suddenly a big block of ice covered it. I looked on the TV that was hanging in the store.

"An ice cream shop is being frozen by a villain name Mr. Freeze." The news reporter said. The TV then stopped working.

"And we're stuck." Cyborg said. I felt the temperature dropping. I looked to see Cyborg shivering.

"Cyborg. Can I ask you something?"

"S-sure." He said shivering.

I stared at him, but then I chose not to say anything.

"N-nevermind." I sighed.

I looked at Cyborg. His skin was turning blue.

"S-s-soo. C-c-cold." Cyborg said hugging himself.

I looked at the black hoodie I was wearing. I unzipped it and took it off.

"Here. Put this on." I said holding out the jacket.

He put it on, but he was still cold. He sat down on the floor and kept shivering. I sat down on the floor next to him. His skin continued to become more pale. It was getting so cold to the point were I even became a little cold. I began shivering to.