Chapter 1

"Be back before lunch." Dad said I was going for a walk this morning to get my energy flowing. "Ok dad." I replied, he is a writer and it's my summer break so we spent time together I'd help him edit his books and he'd help me with work. My mom worked an amazing job which is why we lived in the house and neighborhood we live in and my dad didn't have to work. I went by a nice house and a group of boys were walking out of it. Most of the boys got into one car and another boy came walking to the car on the road passing me.

"Hey." He said when he saw me. "Hey." I replied smiling at him. "You're beautiful, do you live around here?" He asked. "Yeah just down the road a bit." I replied. "Alright, so could I maybe have your number?" He then asked. "Uh, yeah sure." I replied giving him my phone and he did the same so we could get each other's number. "Thanks cutie." He said smiling. "Anytime." I replied. "So what is your name?" He asked. "Faith Hunt." I replied. "Well Faith I'm Tal Fishman." He told me. "Oh cool Tal is an interesting name." I said before we hugged and I went home for lunch.

Tal😍❤️ ~ Hey Faith

I laughed at the emojis Tal put with his name then replied.

Faith😁😋 ~ Hi Tal

Tal😍❤️ ~ Can I take you on a date if youre single

Faith😁😋 ~ You can Tal I am single

Tal😍❤️ ~ Ill pick you up at 8 tomorrow

Faith😁😋 ~ Sounds good see you

That night I helped with making dinner then went to bed thinking about tomorrow. The next day I got ready for the day then went to the school to get things in order. "I'm going on a date tonight." I told dad. "Oh ok." He replied. "I'm going to go do school work." I told him before going to my room before getting ready. "Faith, your date is here." Dad called. "Bye dad." I said coming down the stairs. "Bye sweetheart." He replied before Tal and I left. "Nothing too embarrassing I hope." I said. "Nope, I just have to have you home in a couple of hours and not do anything bad." He replied.

"Great." I replied smiling. He drove us to the restaurant and we went in. "You look beautiful." Tal said smiling. "Awe thank you, you look handsome." I replied also smiling. We got to know each other better and had fun talking to each other about our lives, he is a youtuber which I think is cool. "My friends and I are going to live in the house we met at and if your parents are good with it I want you to move into my room with me." Tal said. "I'm nothing special." I said. "All the special for me." He replied smiling making me smile.

"If my parents let me which I'm sure they will I'll move in." I said. "Ok." He replied smiling. After dinner he took me back to my house. "Hey dad." I said when he opened the door when Tal walked me to the door. "Hey Faith, hi Tal." He said. "Hello sir." He replied. "I'll see you later." I told Tal then he left. "So dad uh, Tal he he asked me to move into his house after he moves in with all of his friends, I would be in his room with him, this will be a while after we've started dating." I told him while my mom came into the room. "You think that's a good idea?" Mom asked crossing her arms across her chest.

"I got to know everything about him tonight, and I really like him, you guys want me to move out so why not with my boyfriend." I said. "Fine, if you want to move out you can and we'll be here, come for dinner twice a week." Dad told me. "I can?" I asked. "Of course." They said making me smile so I hugged them then went to bed. I went to hang out with Tal for the day. "When are you moving in?" I asked him. "Not for a while." He replied pulling me close to him. "My parents told me I can move in with you." I told him.

"That's amazing." He said smiling then he kissed me. "It is." I replied smiling even more. "So we can share a bed?" He asked wrapping his arms around me. "Yeah of course." I replied. "Alright great." He replied. "What about your friends?" I asked as we laid on his bed. "Well you're going to college soon." He said. "Yeah, I go super early, classes will start at nine." I replied. "We'll be waking up at least an hour after your classes start." He replied. "Alright, I'll be home at different times different days." I replied. "You can just go to our room whenever." He said. "Yeah I can." I replied. We then decided to watch TV cuddled together. "Want food?" Tal asked. "Yeah sure." I replied smiling at him so he texted someone then Adi came in with food. 

"I'll see you later." I told Tal kissing his cheek while he dropped me off at home. "Yeah, so I'll text you later." He replied. "Ok." I said then went to my house. "So how was it?" Dad asked. "It was good, he's really sweet." I replied smiling. "That's good, you should invite him to dinner we want to meet him before you move, with all of them." Dad said. "I'll talk to him." I replied then went to bed. The next morning I talked to Tal and helped my dad. "My dad wants all the boys moving into the house to meet him and my mom." I told Tal while we were cuddled on his bed later that day. "Alright." He replied.