Chapter 23

"Are you ready?" Tal asked. "Of course, is everyone else ready?" I then asked. "Yeah." He replied kissing me. "I love you." I told him wrapping my arms around him. "I love you too." He replied leaning down to kiss me. "Will you give me piggy back ride to the others?" I asked. "Of course let's go." He said so I got on him and we went to the others. "Ok now that the sappy couple is here we can go." Anthony said so we went to get our stuff then went to the hill and of course Tal and I found a few places to make out. After a couple of days we went home and I relaxed and edited some of Tal's videos while he did our laundry and spent time with the others. "Babe." Tal said walking into our room. "Yeah." I replied looking at him. "Take a break, you're going back to school on Monday, and so much stuff next weekend." He said sitting beside me and pushing his desk away from me. "No bambino, I'm ok I got it." I replied. "Babe." He whined hovering above me.

"Tal, let me help you, I'm ok, I took time off while we were snowboarding, I'm fine." I said. "You'll have another breakdown if you don't take actual breaks, I know snowboarding was a break and winter break, you know what you had a long enough break just come to me when you need a break." He said. "Ok I will, don't worry too much I can do stuff on my own." I replied giving him a kiss. "Will you take a little break to go on a little date with me?" He asked. "Yeah of course." I replied so I changed and we went on a date. "I love this, just us together no friends." Tal said. "Yeah, I like our friends but everyone in the house is crazy." I said. "Yeah exactly." He replied so we finished our food then went home to hang out with everyone. "Where did you two go?" Anthony asked. "We went on a random date." I replied. "Oh fun why don't you take me on dates Tal, it's no fair." Anthony whined.

"Sorry bro but I have no time to take you on dates." He replied pulling me to him lifting my chin and kissed me. "Why couldn't we have something like that?" Anthony asked as we walked towards our room. "Because you're weird." I called before Tal locked his friends out of our room and we went to cuddle and watch cooking shows. "I love that we can just have little dates then come back and just cuddle in bed watching TV." Tal said. "I know, and I love it too." I replied smiling. "I think we should just relax tomorrow, it's Sunday and you start school the day after." He said wrapping his arms around me. "Ok, I love that idea." I replied snuggling into him. "I'm glad because I just want you in my arms." He said pulling me closer. "I'm glad you feel that way, the last guy I dated, he wanted nothing to do with me, I know I may be really clingy but I'm not really, I just expect attention." I said. "Oh babe, I'm not like him, I'd like if you stay home with me forever." He said.

"Well with being an artist when I'm done school I'll be at home painting and drawing all the time, I mean you'd mostly be the one making money." I said. "That's true, then we can work together, but what if you need an actual job if your father says?" He asked. "My father isn't that controlling, he just has these rules for me living here because a group of boys and one girl, he's been through how a boy thinks and he knows what you guys think about." I replied. "Yeah you're right." He said kissing the top of my head. "So tomorrow, no drawing, painting, editing or filming, just us and this bed, and only getting up to use the bathroom and get food." He said. "Yeah of course." I replied smiling at him. "I love you so much." He said before leaning down and kissing me. "Should we go to the Reaction Time room?" I asked turning onto my back as he hovered over me. "Nah, you just have to be quiet." He said leaning down and kissing me.

"Babe." Tal said the next morning more than likely noticing I wasn't in bed. "I made us breakfast." I said smiling so we ate then cuddled in bed. "So bambino." I said wrapping my arms around him and laying on him. "So babe." He replied rubbing my back. "So Playlist Live Orlando." I said. "Is in March." He replied. "And I don't have a break until about two weeks after." I said. "So for a few days we'll have texting calling and FaceTime." He said. "Yeah." I replied. "But that won't be for a couple of months." He said. "I know but a few days without you seems so long even if it is a little while away, you'll be in Florida." I replied. "I know that, but I'll come back home I'll always come back home to you." He said

"Babe." Tal called from the bed. "What?" I replied going to see him. "Good luck today." He said getting up to hug me. "Thanks baby." I replied giving him a kiss. "You look so beautiful like always." He said not letting me go. "Bambino, I have to finish getting ready." I told him. "Ok." He said smiling and kissing me before letting me go and I finished getting ready before going to breakfast with Chrissy. "Are you ready for this term?" Chrissy asked smiling. "Of course, my show is Friday night, we have two more terms left then we can do whatever." I replied. "True that." She replied. "So how's your love life?" I asked. "It's great still seeing Dean still happy." She replied. "I see, we should go on a double date." I said. "We should, you and Tal are adorable."  She replied. "I don't know why, he's so weird." I replied. "So are you dear, so are you." She said before looking behind me. "What?" I asked turning around and seeing Tal and his friends.

"Well that's fun." I said. "Go say hi." She said. "Nah that's ok." I replied so we finished eating. "I'm going to say hi, you got the bill today?" I asked. "Of course it's my turn." She replied smiling so I went to their table. "Hey boys." I said. "Babe." Tal said looking at me then got up and hugged me. "What are you guys doing?" I asked. "Just having breakfast, is this your breakfast spot?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Ok Faith are you ready?" Chrissy asked. "Of course, let's go." I said so I gave Tal a kiss then Chrissy and I went to school for our last term then we graduate. "Bambino." I called walking into the house later than I thought I would. "In the Reaction Time room." He replied so I walked in. "Hi babe, how was school?" He asked hugging me. "It was good, I'll have lots of art to do." I replied. "Well that's fun." He said. "Yeah." I replied wrapping my arms around him. "I was just finishing filming, how about you go start a bath and then I'll join you." He whispered.

"Ok I feel like that's what I need right now, and bring food and drinks." I said. "Ok." He replied kissing me then let me go. "Tal?" Anthony asked walking into our room. "He's still in his studio, tell him to lock the door when he comes in please." I said. "Yes ma'am." He replied then left the room. "Babe, it's just me." Tal called after he closed the door. "Lock the door don't let Anthony in." I called then he brought food and pop into the bathroom and we relaxed in the bath. "Hey Tal." Anthony yelled more than likely trying to get into our room so I covered his mouth so he wouldn't answer and Anthony would leave. "What if it's important?" Tal whispered. "It's Anthony." I replied. "True." He said. "What are you doing Anthony?" Adi asked walking to our room while I was getting dressed. "Tal and Faith are in there doing something." Anthony said. "And you're sitting out here?" Adi asked.

"We were in the bathroom." I called putting one of Tal's sweaters on. "What where you two doing?" Anthony asked when I walked out of the bathroom. "We were relaxing, taking a bath." I replied. "Both of you?" Adi asked. "Yes both of us, we always do it to get away from you." I replied as Tal wrapping an arm around me. "You stress both of us out." Tal added then we left to get more food.