Chapter 43

Wednesday the next week came and Tal drove me to the airport. "I'll miss you." Tal said hugging me. "I'll miss you too, but I have weekends scheduled to come home." I told him. "Not good enough, we've been together since we got together." He said kissing the top of my head. "I know, but for my career to move forward I need this and to pass school." I said. "I know." He said lifting my head up and kissed me. "I love you I'll text you when I land." I told him kissing him one more time. "Ok, be safe I won't be there to protect you." He said. "Ok." I said kissing him one more time before I really had to leave. "Faith." Christina said hugging me. "Tina." I replied. "Let's get your things then go home for the next four months. "What about when you go to LA?" I asked. "I talked to my landlord and it's fine if you stay, your key is waiting at the front desk." She replied. "You really are the best." I said as we went to get an uber to her apartment then I texted Tal. "How's the boy?" She asked. "We're prefect, we never fight, we work well together and yeah." I replied.

"Sounds like me and Bean." She said. "I live in LA, I should hang out with Corbyn more and the other boys." I said. "I think so too." She agreed. "I wonder if Tal would get jealous if I hung out with the Why Don't We boys." I said. "Maybe but he's a YouTuber and they're a band so maybe not." She replied as we got to her apartment building then went to get my key before going to her apartment. "Four months." I said. "When do you start?" She asked. "Tomorrow, classes already started so I start as soon as I could and that's tomorrow." I replied. "Ok." She said so I got situated then FaceTimed   Tal. "Babe." He said smiling. "Hey bambino." I said also smiling. "How was the flight, did you find your cousin?" He asked. "The flight was good, I'm still here and yeah, I found her I'm settled in her apartment." I replied. "I'm glad." He said. "Yeah, would you get jealous if I hung out with guys who weren't your friends?" I asked him. "No, as long as you don't fall for them." He replied. "Well one of them is dating my cousin, and the others are too young for me and four of them are in relationships." I replied.

"I was just saying." He said. "I know and it's my job to reassure you." I replied. "Yeah." He said smiling at me. "Faith, post mates." Christina said. "Tal, I gotta go, go film something and don't forget to edit." I told him. "Ok, I love you Fay." He said. "I love you too Tal." I replied blowing a kiss then I hung up and went to go eat. "Where can I store food here?" I asked when we were done. "We can go get sticky notes and label everything." She said. "Good idea." I said so the next day when I was done work I met up with Christina then we went shopping before going back to the apartment and putting everything away after putting our names on our food. "Ok so TV?" She asked. "Yeah of course." I said so we watched TV before going out for dinner. I spent my time with Christina and my aunt and uncle after work. "Tal." I said calling him the second weekend. "Hey babe." He replied. "What's with Jason's video?" I asked getting straight to the point. "We were hanging out sitting on the gaming couch nothing happened." He replied. "I don't know about that, you two are getting pretty close and I'm in New York for a few months I don't want to seem controlling but I don't want you two alone together please." I said. "Babe I love you, I'll only love you forever and our kids ." He replied. "Karlee's trying to take you from me." I said. "Babe, she's not please trust me." He said. "I do trust you, I don't trust her." I replied before hanging up.

After another week of being an assistant and getting stupid stuff for my boss before I had my first break so Friday night I went to the airport to go home for a couple of days. "Hey dad." I said hugging him. "Does Tal know?" He asked. "No, I'm surprising him." I replied. "Your relationship reminds me of mine and your mothers." Dad said making me smile. "I'm glad." I said before we found my mom. "Mom." I said hugging her. "How's work?" She asked. "I love it." I replied. "I'm glad, your aunt worked hard to get this for you." She said. "I know, she's amazing." I replied. Then they dropped me off at home. "Hey Adi." I said hugging him when he noticed me. "Tal's in your room." He whispered. "Where are the other two?" I asked. "Kitchen." He replied so I went to say hi to them before going to my room. "Hey Fay." Tal said not realizing what he said. "Hi Tal." I replied going to the closet to get a sweater. "Faith." Tal said rushing to hug me. "Surprise." I said hugging him. "I love you oh I missed you." He said kissing all over my face. "I love you too and I missed you." I replied smiling.

"Are you tired, I was just relaxing." He said not letting go of me. "I just flew on a plane." I replied. "So you're tired, I finished filming a while ago I was just about to FaceTime you." He said. "Can we go lay in bed?" I asked. "Of course." He replied giving me a kiss. For the weekend I hung out with everyone and Tal took me on a couple of little dates then Sunday came and I went to talk to my dad. "Dad, I talked to my professor and I don't want to do this internship, my boss isn't nice and I just can't do this, she said that the month will be towards all the credits I need still but I want to come home and take classes with my friends,  and be at school, this internship isn't even painting like he said it would be it's all just being his assistant and doing stuff for him, I'm not equal to the actual workers, he's false advertising." I told him. "Ok, it's ok, we can talk to Tal then you can come home." He said hugging me. "Thank you dad." I said hugging him then we went to my house to talk to Tal before I had to go to New York and get all my stuff and quit the internship.