Chapter 11

"Are you boys treating my niece right?" She asked. "Of course, she's the lady of the house as Tal's the man of the house." Adi told her. "Alright." She said before leaving with Claire. "I think our babies would be so cute." Tal told me when he woke me up at three in the morning. "They would be cute." I replied. "This house isn't right for babies." I told him. "I know." He replied climbing into bed and hovering over me making me giggle. "Can I go back to bed?" I asked. "Yeah." He replied so I went back to sleep while he did whatever. "We need to get pizza for lunch." I told Tal. "Ok, let's do it." He replied. "After I'm done studying at lunch I'll take a break." I told him. "Ok." He replied so he started to edit while I studied.

At lunch Tal took me out and we had a date getting pizza. "So are you going to go back home and study?" Tal asked. "Yeah a bit." I replied. "Don't study too much, you may get obsessed again." He said. "Yeah I won't, I have about a month." I replied. "Alright good." He said. "Baby." I said when we were walking back to the car. "Yeah." He replied. "I love you." I said stopping and hugging him. "I love you too." He replied wrapping his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "Let's go home." I said so we went home and I went back to studying for a little while before going to hang out with Tal who was recording for Reaction Time. "Hey babe, I'm just pre recording some videos." He said hugging me.

"Baby I'm bored." I said when I looked at him. "Just let me finish this video then I can come cuddle with you." He said. "Ok." I replied watching him until he was done. Tal came over and carried me back to our room. "I love you." I told him hugging him to me and I wouldn't let go. "I'm guessing you want to cuddle." Tal said. "Yeah." I replied so he laid with me and we cuddled before hearing sounds from the bathroom. "Someone's in there." I whispered. "I have an idea." He said as we got under the covers. "Go do something." I said so he got out and went to go check what was going on. "Michael?" Tal asked confused. Tal then got him out of our room then came back to cuddle with me.

"We need to lock our door." I said before burying my face against his chest. "We really do." He replied rubbing my back as I closed my eyes. "What are you doing awake?" Tal then asked me. "I was studying." I replied. "Oh ok." He replied. "Don't worry about me with studying, look at when you film videos." I pointed out. "Yeah I won't." He replied. "Thank you for letting me move in with you." I said looking at him. "Like I've said before, you're welcome." He replied. "Good night Tal." I said. "Good night babe." He replied before I fell asleep. "Does Faith want eggs?" I heard Adi ask. "Babe?" Tal asked. "Yes eggs please." I replied. "Yeah we'll both have eggs." He said to Adi. "Ok." He said.

"Are you editing today?" I asked Tal. "Yeah, will we be spending the day in bed today then?" He asked. "I will, I guess you will too." I replied. "Ok." He said. Adi came in a little while later to tell us that breakfast was ready so we got up and went to go eat. Tal carried me back to our room so he could edit videos and I could study. "Babe." Tal said a couple hours later. "What?" I asked. "Take a little break." He said pulling me back to lay with him. I moved the table so it wasn't facing us then moved my books before getting back into bed and cuddling with Tal. "I love you so much Faith." He said before hovering over me. "Please." I whispered pulling his shirt up and he took it off.

"You're bad." He whispered before kissing me and deepening it. "Bad only for you." I replied wrapping my arms around him. "Yeah you are." He replied smiling. "Why are you always naked?" I heard Michael ask Tal and he started to laugh. "Hey babe." Tal said while I went to the kitchen. "Hey baby." I replied Tal turned me around and gave me a kiss then we went back to our room. "What's for dinner?" I asked Tal as we went to the kitchen again. "Who's turn?" He asked. "Ours." I replied. "Ok, what should we do?" He asked pulling me to him. "It's your turn to pick." I replied. "Hamburgers?" He asked. "Sure." I replied so we made hamburgers and salad for everyone in the house then everyone came down and ate.

The others cleaned up while I went to get ready for the night and take my make up off. "Are you getting ready to study?" Tal asked. "I'm taking a bath, it may be able to fit both of us." I replied turning to kiss him. "Nah, you relax." He told me before leaving the room so I got in and relaxed. "Is there room for both of us?" Tal asked coming back into the bathroom. "Yeah." I replied smiling then he got in with me. "I love you babe." He told me moving me so I was beside him. "Hey Tal." Michael said walking into the bathroom. "Dude." Tal yelled pulling me to him. "Oh my god." Michael said before closing the door behind him. "Why can't we have any privacy?" Tal asked as I looked at him.

"Yeah I know, your friends need to stay out of our room." I said. "They do, I just want some time just us two." He replied. "I know the feeling." I replied leaning in and kissing him. We got out of the bath a few minutes later then we got dressed and went to hang out with the others. "What are you watching?" I asked Tal walking into the Reaction Time room. "Voice cracks." He replied as I sat in one of the chairs. "Oh fun." I said watching him. He came over to me during the video and kissed me. "Babe, go finish the video." I told him. "Ok." He replied finishing the video then we went to our room to cuddle and talk. "I can see you in my future, you and YouTube." He told me. "That's funny, I see you in my future." I said.

"Do you have a dream boyfriend?" Tal asked hovering over me on the bed. "No, not really, I mean I have you." I replied smiling at him. "Will you study in the Reaction Time room?" He asked. "Yeah, well I need a break." I replied. "Alright." He said picking me up and we went to the Reaction Time room. "Alfredo." I said taking him from his cup. "He needs an actual home." I told Tal looking at him. "Babe of course." He replied hugging me. "Ok, do your video." I said pushing him away. "Anything you say." He said smiling at me then started his video. "I've been reading comments and they want to know why you're always looking behind the camera." I told Tal when he was done.

"Can we tell my fans?" He asked wrapping his arms around me. "Sure." I replied so we made an Instagram video and then Tal tweeted about me. "What if they hate me?" I asked. "Who?" He questioned. "Your fans." I replied. "They'll love you." He said. "I will smack you if you say because I do." I told him. "Ok ok I won't." He said kissing me. "Now what?" I asked. "We can hang out in here, they wouldn't come in here as they'd think I was just filming." He replied. "They come in randomly when you're filming." I pointed out. "True." He said sitting down in one of the chairs with me. "Would you ever want to go on a fancy date or are pizza and movie dates good for you?" He then asked.

"Having parents like mine, I don't need fancy dates just us, pizza and movies in our room." I replied. "Ok good." He said. "Now if I have to go to some party with my parents, I'm taking you." I told him. "Ok." He replied pulling me closer to him. "Hey Tal, are you done in here?" Anthony asked walking into the studio. "Yeah." He replied. "What are you two doing?" Anthony then asked. "Just sitting here." I replied. "Is this what you always do after filming?" He asked. "Not always." Tal replied. "What does that mean?" He asked as I started to laugh. "Ok you two are meant for each other, anyways Michael and I have to film." He told us. "Ok, we'll get out of your way." I replied so Tal carried me to our room.