Chapter 2

Tal and his friends came over the next day for dinner. "Will everyone fit at the table?" Cenna asked. "Of course." I replied dad made Tal and Adi help him make the table bigger. "Ok, that works." Michael said. "Yup." I replied so I helped my parents set the table then we all ate and we met the boys I'll be living with. "Faith will be living with me in my room, we will all be pitching in so not one or two people will take the house work, and we won't be making Faith do all the work, in fact, Faith and I will take turns with laundry." Tal said. "You boys seem to be mostly responsible, so as long as my daughter doesn't end up pregnant she doesn't end up being your maid and cleaning up after all of you guys and she still goes to all her classes we'll let her move in with you guys." Dad said.

"Alright." Tal and I said. "We'll make sure she's safe and happy." Adi said. They then left, I walked out with Tal while everyone else left and Adi went to wait in the car. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said as I wrapped my arms around him. "I have classes all day, I can come over after." I said. "Yeah, sure, I'll be filming for Reaction Time." He replied. "Ok." I replied. "Bye babe." He said giving me a kiss. "Bye." I replied then he left. "How do you feel?" I asked dad when we sat down for cocoa later on that night after I did my homework. "I like Tal, I can tell he's already good for you." He replied smiling. "He is, I'm hanging out with him tomorrow after school." I told him. "Ok." He replied.

The next day I went to Tal's house and met his parents. "You're the young lady dating Tal." His mom said. "Yeah, I am." I replied as Adi came to the door as well. "Tal's filming let me show you to his room." Adi said. "I want to talk to your parents." I replied so I talked to Tal's parents about everything before Tal came down. "Oh, Faith." Tal said. "Sorry, I wanted to talk to your parents and it's been a while since I got here." I replied. "Well let's go to my room." He said. "Sure." I said taking his hand then said bye to his parents then we went to his room. "So do you get along with my parents?" He asked as he laid on his bed and pulled me to it. "Yeah, very much." I replied making him smile.

"That's good, I need to tell them you're moving in still." He said so we went to go tell them. "Mom, dad, so Faith is going to live in the Free Time house with me, we talked to her dad and he met everyone and as long as she doesn't get pregnant and she goes to her classes and she doesn't become a maid for us he'll let her move in." Tal told them. "Alright, that sounds good." His mom said. "Yeah, I agree with her dad, no babies." His dad said. "Now that we have that out of the way we can go back to watch TV upstairs." Tal said taking my hand and we went to his room. "Let's go on an actual date." I randomly said. "Ok let's go tomorrow, come to my house when you want to go." He said. "Yeah ok." I replied.

I went home that night and went to bed ready for tomorrow. "Faith, I have boxes so you can start packing whenever." Dad said. "Alright, that sounds good Tal is taking me on a date tonight." I told him. "Alright." He replied. "I'll see you later." I said hugging him then I left to the library. "Hey Tal." I said when he answered the door. "Hi baby." He said hugging me. "What's going on?" I asked. "Come on." He said taking my hand and we went to his room. "What?" I asked when he handed a bag. "What?" I asked confused. "Our first house warming gift." He said smiling. I opened it and pulled out his and her towels. "Really?" I asked looking at him and laughed.

"Come look at the house." He said. "Ok, can we?" I asked. "Yeah of course." He said so we went to the house. "I'll show you around." He said so he showed me where everyone's rooms and what they would do with other rooms before finally showing me our room. "Why is our room the most private room?" I asked looking at where our room was. "Because it's my house and I got the master bedroom." He said smiling. "Yeah true, I like this kind of privacy, but I have a feeling with your friends, Anthony and Michael won't be leaving us, more importantly you alone a lot." I said . "No, they won't be the only time we'll get alone time is late at night." He replied. "So we'll never have alone time." I said.

"More than likely not." He replied. "Alright." I said. We then left and went to to eat before going to watch a movie. "Thank you for tonight." I said at my doorstep. "Anything for you." He replied smiling. He leaned in as I did and our lips met in a sweet but passionate kiss. "Bye Tal, I'll see you really soon." I told him. "Yeah ok." He replied kissing my cheek. "Bye Tal." I said again, smiling. "Bye Faith." He replied before leaving and I watched him leave before I went inside. "How where things?" Dad asked. "Good, Tal and my room is away from everyone elses, it's on the main floor." I told him. "Oh that's good." He said. "Yeah, where's mom?" I asked.

"She had to leave for a few weeks, just us until you leave." He said. "I can stay or come over every day." I said. "I want to have dinner with you two times a week." He replied. "Aright." I said I then went to my room and went to bed, I had no classes because the teachers needed a day to prepare for the next part of our classes so I started to pack. "Hey Faith, we're moving in two weeks." Tal told me. "Oh, alright that sounds good." I replied. "Bye Faith." He said. "Bye Tal." I said before hanging up. "Two weeks I'm moving." I told dad. "Ok that's good." Dad said. "I do and it does." I replied smiling.

A couple weeks later I was all packed and had everything in my car to move to the Free Time house, everyone was there but I'm officially moving in now. "Hey Faith." Adi said opening the door. "Hey Adi." I replied the boys helped me get all of my stuff into mine and Tal's room then I unpacked my clothes into the closet. "Hey babe." I said knowing Tal walked into the room. "Hey babe." He replied hugging me from behind. "This is a great room." I said turning around and wrapping my arms around him. "Come here, I want to show you something." Tal then said smiling at me. "Ok." I replied as he took my hand and we went to the Reaction Time room.

"What?" I asked. "Everything will be soundproof in here." He whispered. "We could have some fun late nights in here." I said wrapping my arms around him. "We can." He said kissing me letting his hands travel lower making me giggle. "Come on, I need to finish unpacking." I said so Tal helped me unpack. "Have you done the house tour?" I asked taking his hand. "No but we don't need to show the closet." He said. "True." I replied. "Can I buy everyone food?" I asked. "Yeah sure only if you want, I can help pay." He replied. "I'll get pizza." I said so I ordered food for everyone. When we were done eating the boys did their things and cleaned up while I went to lay in bed and everyone else left the house after Tal gave me the key to get copies for everyone.