Chapter 25

Later on Tal and Cenna were doing whatever in our room so I was in the bathroom finishing up packing up my make up. "Babe." Tal said when I walked into the room. "Yeah." I replied hugging him. "What do you say you help me finish packing the studio." He said. "Do I have to?" I asked. "Well it's a household effort." He said. "You keep on using that, why don't I move back in with my parents and then come over when we want." I replied. "No I can't let you leave." He said turning around and hugging me. "Fine, let's go finish the studio." I said taking his hand and we went. "What are we doing with Alfredo?" Tal asked. "He's coming with me, I actually hang out with him." I said picking him up off the shelf with his brothers. "Ok and what about the others?" He asked. "You can put them somewhere, Alfredo is the only one that matters." I said. "Ok." He replied kissing the top of my head then put the others in a box while I tried and failed to get stuff off the top shelf.

"Awe this is so cute." Tal said when he turned around to see me struggling. "Don't just stare, help boy." I said smacking his arm. "Ok ok." He said grabbing a chair for me to stand on and we got everything off the shelfs then Anthony came in and they took down the shelving for the new house. "Do you have a studio in the new house?" I asked Tal that night when we were laying in bed. "Yeah, It's the guest house." He replied. "Ok." I replied. "We can spend a lot of time in there alone, and our room has a lock, we also have a balcony." He replied pulling me close to him. "Can we just lay in bed tomorrow?" Tal asked. "You know we can't, we have to make sure everyone's stuff is packed, every single thing is taken down from their spots and things that need to be are taken apart." I said. "How about you do that and I'll stay here." He said

"Tal, I went to school all week I'm tired and moving isn't helping, if you help me now I'll cuddle you the rest of the day, but if you don't I'm staying at my parents house for a week." I told him. "Ok fine." He said getting up then helping me up and we went to make sure everything was ready for tomorrow. "Now can we cuddle?" Tal asked after we got back to our room and made sure all of my make up was packed. "Yes now we can cuddle." I replied so he pulled me to the bed and we cuddled. "I hope we get more alone time at the new house." Tal said resting his head in the crook of my neck kissing my neck every once in a while. "Bambino." I whispered. "Yeah." He whispered. "Did you lock the door?" I asked flipping us. "Yeah, one last time before moving?" He asked. "Of course." I replied smirking. Monday came and I ended up going to school for half the day since one of our teachers is sick.

"Tal." I said walking into the house with lunch for everyone. "Hey Fay." He replied helping me with bags. "What's going on?" I asked. "We're just figuring stuff out." He replied. "Alright cool." I said giving him a kiss then stood at the counter and ate. "Honey I'm home." David yelled into the house when everyone was done and hanging around. "Hey um, Fay." David said hugging me. "Hey uh David." I replied. "So you're back and we're moving." Tal replied. "Yeah." David replied. We all hung out then David left. Later on that night Tal and I went back to our room. "Are you sure you're ok?" I asked Tal wrapping my arms around him. "With all this moving and videos and vlogs, it's stressful and you go to school five days a week so I don't really get to see you." He said wrapping his arms around me. "Oh baby, let's go lay down and cuddle not worry about anything else right now, your fans understand if you don't post." I replied. "I hope so." He said as I pulled him to the bed and we laid down then he got a picture of himself to update his fans before he cuddled with me and I started to rub his back.

"At least I have you with me to make everything better." He said. "Yeah, of course you do whatever you need I'll be here." I replied. "Thank you for everything you do, I'd be lost without you." He said. "You've lost your mind in this house if you didn't have a lock on this door." I replied. "Nah, that's you, I'd lose my head if it weren't for you." He replied. "You're giving me too much credit." I said. "Nah, not enough." He replied smiling making me smile. "Now give me a kiss." I said and he did. "I love this, I love you." He said. "I love this and you too Tal, always." I said hugging him to me. "My princess, let's go on a date tomorrow night, just us." He said. "I'd love that." He replied smiling.