Chapter 17

"Tal." I said when Monday came. "Yeah." He replied smiling at me. "I want to learn to edit for you." I told him. "The boyfriend girlfriend YouTube team." He said. "No one still knows about me." I said. "Come here." He said hugging me then we went to the Reaction Time room. "What are we doing?" I asked. "We're telling my fans about us." He said giving me a quick kiss. "Ok." I said. "Hey, I just want to tell Instagram about my beautiful girlfriend Faith, we've been dating for a few months, since we started dating I love her so please don't be mean." He said before ending the video kissing me. "Can I post it?" Tal asked. "Yeah of course you can." I told him so he posted it on his news feed and his story.

"They love you." Tal told me coming into the bathroom while I was relaxing. "What?" I asked looking up at him. "My fans, they love you." He said giving me a kiss. "That's good." I said. "It is." He replied smiling. "Come join me." I said. "Ok." He replied undressing and got in with me. "I love you." Tal told me giving me a kiss. "I love you too bambino." I replied deepening our kiss and laying on him. "Baby." He whispered. "What." I whispered back. "Let's get out and go to bed." He whispered smiling at me. "Good idea." I said so we dried off got dressed and went to bed. "Faith." Tal said. "Yeah." I replied turning to face him. "Can we stay in bed today?" He asked. "Yeah we can." I replied cuddling into him more.

"Great." He said. "What about food?" I then asked. "Adi." He said so he called Adi into the room. "What?" Adi asked when he finally came down. "We are being lazy today, could you or someone bring us food?" Tal asked. "Yeah, I'll make food then someone else will bring it." He replied so he left and made us food then Nick brought it to us. "Thanks Nick." I said smiling. "No problem." He replied so we ate then went back to cuddling. "I got snacks." I told him getting out snacks from under the bed. "Why my side?" He asked helping me back up after I got everything on the bed. "Because why not." I replied cuddling back with him and we snacked and watched TV.

"Faith." Michael's friend said coming into my room. "Yeah." I said looking at her. "We are doing a one kill is one piece of clothing removed." She said. "Alright." I said so I went to the closet and took our all the merch that wasn't released yet and she got changed into all the shirts and sweater. "Thanks." She said smiling at me. "I know how Michael is, living in the same house as him." I replied smiling. "Yeah, it must be interesting living here." She said. "Well yeah, and Tal and I get like no privacy with everyone always bugging Tal." I said. "That would suck." She said. "Very much." I replied. "I better go." She said so we said bye then she left to the Reaction Time room.

"Mom, dad." Tal said letting them in. "Hey Tal." They replied hugging me. "And Faith." They said hugging me. "Hey, welcome." I replied hugging them. "Are you treating Faith well?" His mom asked. "Of course, she's the lady of the house." He replied wrapping his arms around me. "Come in, make yourselves at home." I said shaking Tal off of me and they went to the living room while I went to our room with Tal following me. "Are you going to nap?" Tal asked. "No, I just wanted some gummies." I replied grabbing a bag then going to sit with his parents while we waited for Tal.

"So are you treating Tal right?" His mom asked. "Of course I love him more than anything." I replied smiling. "Great." His dad said. "I think I'm going to start editing his videos so he isn't so stressed." I told them. "That's a great idea." They said. "It was his idea, and the fans love me so that's good." I said. "That's very good and the family all loves you." His mom said. Tal came out and we talked and just hung out then they left and we went to go sit on the couch. Adi came in vlogging when I went to the bathroom and when I got back Antony stole my spot beside Tal so I got under the blanket on Tal's lap.

"No, go away Faith." Anthony whined. "I was cuddling with my boyfriend." I told him. "Go away." He told me. "Bite me." I said. "Fine." He said leaning back as I leaned into Tal. "I like you a little more with your beard." I told Tal while he was editing. "Well I will keep it then." He said turning his head to kiss me. "Are you almost done?" I asked him. "Yeah." He replied. "Bambino." I said when he pushed the table away from the bed and pulled me to lay on him.

"Hi handsome." I said smiling. "Hi beautiful." He replied also smiling as I played with his hair. "We are going to celebrate Nick's birthday." Tal told me the next day. "You go ahead." I said. "No, come on, you can meet us there." He said. "Fine." I replied so I went to have dinner with my family then met the boys. We then went to play games. "Are you going to win me something?" I asked Tal while we walked with his friends. "Of course I am." He replied kissing the top of my head then we went to find a prize thing to win.

"Let's go get you something else." He said so we went to win tickets and played against each other. "Bambino." I said as we looked for the next game. "What?" He asked. "I think we should say bye to our friends then leave and go home." He said. "Ok, I'll have you all to myself." He whispered as we went to find his friends then we left and got home to watch TV in bed. "This isn't exactly what I had in mind." I told him. "Oh really?" He asked pulling me closer to him. "Yeah really." I replied smiling up at him and leaning into him.

"Well, we shouldn't do anything babe." He said. "Fine." I said giving him a kiss then cuddled against him and fell asleep. "What are you doing today?" I asked Tal. "Adi is doing a behind the scenes for Reaction Time." He replied hugging me. "Can I still join?" I asked wrapping my arms around him. "Of course you can." He replied giving me a kiss. "Good, I'm bored when I wait for you to film." I told him. "Oh baby." He said hugging me as I snuggled against him. "Ok, are you two ready?" Adi asked walking into our room.

"Yeah." Tal replied smiling at me then picked me up and we went to the Reaction Time room. "You guys have fun." I said. "No stay, just stay over there and then when we finally sit down you can sit in the green chair." He replied. "Fine." I said giving him a kiss before Adi came in and they did their thing. When they were done Anthony came in and they filmed their video.