Chapter 15

"Tal." I called when someone walked into the room. "Yeah I'm with Michael and Adi." He replied. "Don't come in the bathroom with them." I said. "Ok." He replied before coming into the room. "Relaxing?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied reaching my hands up. "What?" He asked. "I want a kiss, you've been gone all day." I replied so he leaned down and gave me a kiss before I splashed him. "Why?" He asked. "I'm bored." I said. "I'll get rid of the boys then join you." He whispered then left the room. "Babe." Tal said closing the door behind him. "Come join me we can cuddle." I said so he did. "What did you do today?" I asked. "Just some meetings with David for Free Time." He replied.

"Oh fun, we should get Michael and Anthony and go out to party." I told him. "We should, I can dance with you." He said giving me a kiss so we got out and got ready then went to see Michael and Anthony Tal giving me a piggy back ride. "Let's go out and party." Tal said when he got to their room. "Is she coming too?" Anthony asked. "Yes Faith is coming too." Tal replied. "Why?" Michael asked. "Her idea." He replied. "Ok." They replied. "We're ready so get ready." I told the boys so we went to wait for them in the living room. "We're ready to go." Anthony said walking into the living area so we left. "Let's go get drinks." Tal whispered. "Ok." I replied. "Let's go dance." Tal said pulling me with him.

"I love you." I told him. "I love you too." He replied pulling me to him and we started to dance. A few hours and lots of drinks later someone was carrying me out of the club with the other two boys we came with behind him. "Faith." Tal said shaking me. "I need water." I whispered. "I know." He replied giving me a quick kiss then gave me water and Advil. "I really do love you." I told him pulling down to cuddle with me. "I have to go check on the friends we brought with us last night." He said kissing my forehead then went to go check on the others. "Babe do you know where Alfredo is?" Tal asked walking into our room the next day. "Yeah." I replied. "Ok where I'm using him in my video." He replied.

"Here." I said throwing him at Tal. "Thanks." He said giving me a kiss then started to leave with Alfredo. "I wouldn't keep stealing him from the Reaction Time room if I had my own." I told him. "I know Fay." He replied leaving. Tuesday came and I got ready to go to the doctors. "I'll drive us." Tal said when I walked out of the bathroom. "Ok let's go." I said taking his hand and we left. "So you think you're pregnant?" The doctor asked. "Yeah I do." I replied. "Let's see then." He said so he put jelly on my stomach and looked. "Ok, so I'm not seeing anything, sometimes they can have false positives, so I'm guessing that's what you got, sometimes they're faulty and you get the wrong results." He explained.

"So I'm not pregnant?" I asked. "No, you aren't we can get a blood test if you really wanted." He said. "I'd like that." I said so that's what we did then we left. "So you're more than likely not pregnant." He said putting his hand on my leg. "Yeah more than likely I'm not." I replied smiling. "Perfect." He said patting my leg. "We need to tell Anthony." I told Tal. "I know, I need to thank him then smack him." He said. "I know, I'll allow that." I replied we got home and went to find Anthony who was in his room. "So?" He asked looking at us. "Nope, I'm not." I said taking Tal's hand. "That's great." He said getting up and hugging both of us. "This is weird." I said. "It is." Anthony replied then he let go of us and we went to our room.

"Come on babe, I'm going to film." Tal said. "Fine." I replied so I got Alfredo and watched. "This is so weird." I said. "Come be in the video please." He said. "No." I told him. "Ok." He replied. "I'll leave you if you do." I told him. "Ok." He said. "Come on, let's go back to our room." Tal said when he was done filming. "Ok." I said so he carried me to our room. "You're very handsome." I told him. "And you're so pretty Faith." He replied picking me up and carrying me to the kitchen. "What are you doing?" Anthony asked us. "I wanted food, and her." Tal replied. "Ok, you two are weird." Michael said. "Thanks." We replied so Tal got food then we went back to our room.

"Bambino." I said cuddling into him while he was editing videos. "Yeah?" He asked looking at me. "Can we go on a date tomorrow?" I asked him. "Of course we can." He replied leaning down and kissing me. "I love you." I told him moving so my head was in his lap. "You're my queen." He told me. "And you're my king." I told him. "Go to bed, I know how tired you get." He told me. "Ok." I replied getting my blanket wrapped around me then fell asleep with my head in his lap. When I woke up the next morning I was cuddled with Tal with my head on his chest. I got up and make breakfast for myself before going to get ready and then leaving to Christy's house. "Hey Faith." She said.

"Hey Christy." I replied as she let me in. "So a couple more days." She said as we sat down. "Yeah, a couple more days, I can't wait." I said. "And I'll meet all the boys?" She asked. "Of course you will." I replied smiling. "I can't wait to meet the boy who's making my best friend so happy." She said. "Why wait?" I asked. "Because it's more special and it's two days." She replied. "True." I said. After spending the day with Christy I went home to cuddle in bed with Tal, although that wouldn't be happening. "Faith." Tal said hugging me tightly. "What?" I asked kissing him. "You were gone when I woke up I thought you left." He said. "For the day yeah." I replied. "I missed you." He told me.

"I missed you too." I replied giving him a kiss then went to get ready for bed and take my make up off. "Fay." Anthony said. "Yeah?" I asked. "What do we wear to your art show?" He asked. "Wear a blazer and some dress pants." I told him. "Ok." He replied. "Hey Anthony." I said. "Yeah." He replied. "Thank you for everything." I replied. "I'd do anything for Tal, we all would." He said smiling. "Anthony Fay, let's go pizza's here." Tal said walking into the room. "We're coming." Anthony said then left. "Hey Bambino." I said wrapping my arms around him and snuggling into him. "What where you two talking about?" He asked. "He wanted to know what to wear to the art opening." I replied. "I love you." He said kissing the top of my head.

"Let's go back to the living room." I said so we did. A couple of days later I was getting ready for my art show with Tal in our bathroom. "You're going to be amazing tonight." He told me wrapping his arms around me. "Thank you, with you and your friends around tonight I'll be fine." I replied giving him a kiss. "I love you babe." He told me. "I love you too Bambino." I said kissing around his face. "Finish getting ready babe." He said smiling then we went to the art show opening. "Faith." The lady said hugging me. "Hello, thank you again for this." I said hugging her back. "It's not a problem your art is amazing." She replied. "Thank you so much." I told her then introduced her to my friends. "Let's go find my parents." I said so that's what we did.

"Mom, dad." I said hugging them. "Hey Fay, Tal."Dad said. "Hey Faith and Tal." Mom said so we ate appetizers and looked at my art work and I talked to everyone who came. When it was over I said bye to everyone then Tal Adi and I left, everyone else would be driving back together.