The Malfoy baby...

I sat in the living room and took a deep breath. Harry, Luna, Hermione, Neville, and Ron all sat there with me. All we had to do was wait for Mrs. Weasley to get done talking to Mr. Weasley. I sat there even more terrified than the rest. It was I who had been sick after all. As a child, I didn't get sick very often, but when I did it was bad.

"Has anyone seen Ginny?" Harry asked standing up. He was constantly worried about his Fiance. I mean, with his profession, why wouldn't he be?

"Upstairs I think. She said something about cleaning up my mess. I think she may be mad at me because I got it all over a brand new dress." I smile lightly. I hated feeling useless and feeling sick.

"Ok, everyone, please come downstairs!" Mrs. Weasley yelled.

We walked downstairs and into the living room. Molly held a small smile and something in her hand.

"What's wrong with me?" I ask uncertainly.

"Unless you count being pregnant wrong then nothing." A deep voice says from behind me.

I turn around and see Bill, Fleur, Charlie, George, and Angelina. My eyes widen and I stagger back. I was pregnant? How far along am I? How was Draco going to react? How was I going to react? I was pulled out of my thoughts by 2-year-old Teddy Lupin tugging on my pants leg.

"You have a baby?" Teddy asks with wide eyes. Teddy was rather smart for his age and, even though his words were slightly jumbled we could pretty much understand him perfectly.

I nod and smile. I, Hailey Sandra Black, am pregnant. My face gets wet with tears as I start laughing. Teddy giggled and kisses his hand then placed his hand on my stomach. I turn when I hear a gasp and see Ginny looking at me angrily.

"How dare you?!?" she seethes "we were exposed to have children together so they can grow old and marry."

Everyone looks surprised but laughs again.

~~~

Dear Draco.

We need to talk. Will you meet me at Hogsmeade at 8 tonight?

XO,

Hailey.

~~~

I send Errol with my letter to Draco and wait anxiously. Around noon all the girls and children go shopping in Hogsmeade. I get 3 'How to be a parent' books, 7 children's books, 5 poem books, and 2 books for me. Ginny got Teddy clothes while Luna and Hermione and Fleur were getting clothes for the baby Fluer was carrying, Dominique. Victoire was still with Bill.

"Hailey!" I turn around to see draco.

"Draco! Hi! Have you got my letter? " I ask anxiously.

"Yeah about that," He took a deep breath and looked at the ground, "I am so sorry and now that you know. I think we should break up."

"What do you mean?" My tears welled up as I asked that. My heart breaking into ten million pieces.

"My father would approve of this. I chose that side before the war. I'm sorry I never told you," He muttered, "I'm sorry I never told you. It's better this way."

"You think this is about your stupid choices before the war? Do you really think this is about a choice you made that I have known since the beginning? Do you think it's better this way? Well, it's not. I have known Draco. So no, it is not about that. THing is if you actually waited before breaking up with me you would know that I am pregnant. With your child." I said standing up and leaving, "I guess this is goodbye."

~~~

3 hours later I was at the leaky cauldron. I may have forgotten all my stuff at Hogsmeade but decided to against it. I can get more sometime later. Right now I honestly don't care. I just lost the love of my life and now I have to be a single parent. I'll just buy the stuff I need later, right? Dad said there was a way to convert witch and wizard money into muggle money.