The dreams of a baby

Ciy's POV:

Mommy lays me down in my bed with Siwia. We giggle and kiss her hand at the same time like we always do. Momma laughs and says goodnight before walking owt. She closes the door I close my eyes. Siria hugs me before she goes to sleep.

-Dream!!!-

A black haired man stood at the fireplace. He holds something in his hands. The something coos and pulls at his hair. The man, Grandpa Sirius, cried as he places something that made the fire green. He kneels and mutters 'The burrow' the thing disappears after a loud poof.

"I'm so sorry Hailey. I hope you forgive me." He mutters.

Then the door is kicked open. A lot of people cry out and yell at him. He just drops to his knees before they take him away. I yell at them to stop and try to go after them but I feel something pull on me. Siria. We fall back and everything goes black...

Siria Dream POV:

I watch as a little girl who looks like Ciy and I plays with a bunch of red haired kids. 6 in total. There is a tall lady, a tall boy, a boy who is smaller than the first boy, then 2 boys who look exactly alike and are the same height, then a boy who is the same height as the girl. The mommy calls out my Mom's name. I look around for her until I notice that the little girl runs to the lady. She must be younger mommy! Mommy runs into a foot and I try to follow her but when I go through the door I see Ciy. He's telling so I pull on him. And then everything goes black.