Chapter.10 | Sweet

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Taehyung shouted furiously and ran towards my direction.

I flinched and immediately let go of the door handle. I looked at him with wide eyes as he was running towards me. I took a few steps back and noticed how Taehyung looked relived that I didn't hold the door handle anymore.
Taehyung stood in front of me and was short of breath. He frowned his eyebrows as he caught his breath. He suddenly grabbed my arm aggressively.
"Don't EVER go in that room, understand?" He shouted through gritted teeth and shook my arm.

I nodded continously.
I was overwhelmed by how fast everything happend.

Taehyung looked at my terrified face and sighed. The sigh that escaped his lips was filled with guilt and sadness.

"I-I'm sorry" Taehyung apologized for shouting at me. I looked at him with my mouth wide open. I wondered for a moment if I heard him correctly. Did he just apologize to me? He has never done that before.

Taehyung's eyes were fixed on the floor. I have noticed that Taehyung have been acting strange lately. It's not like him at all, which I guess is a good thing. He is less rude to me and he doesn't tie me up anymore. I wonder why he is acting like this all of a sudden.

"It's okay" I murmured under my breath.

Taehyung nodded his head and made his way to the kitchen. I quietly followed behind him and sat down on one of the chairs.
Taehyung immediately turned his head towards me and flinched.
"Oh shit, you scared me" He murmured under his breath before he turned around again. I let out a chuckle and watched him as he prepared lunch.

"Here" he said as he handed me the sandwich plate. I started digging in. I hadn't eaten since yesterday night. I was starving and finished my sandwich before Taehyung could even take a bite of his own.

Taehyung looked at my empty plate from the corners of his eyes and placed his sandwich on my plate.
I looked at him with a confused look. Is he really giving me his sandwich?
He nodded towards the sandwich before he stood up to make a new one for himself.
I shrugged and started eating his sandwich too. As I was eating I started thinking about what could possibly be in that room. Taehyung is definitely hiding something from me, but what is it?

~~~~

I was sitting in my room and unpacking my stuff. I took out my clothes and started putting them in the huge closet. I wonder how long we're going to stay here. Maybe forever?

It was already evening and it was starting to get dark outside. Suddenly I heard a knock outside my door before it got opened. Taehyung stood right there with two mugs in his hands. I blinked my eyes several times to check if I wasn't seeing things.
"I brought some chocolate milk for you" He said as he reached out the red mug. What? D-did he bring chocolate milk for me? What the hell is going on?!

"O-oh" I said flustered. I thanked him and took the mug from his hand.

He doesn't tie me up anymore, he doesn't talk rudely to me, he apologizes to me, he gives me his food, he even brings me chocolate milk, am I dreaming?
It doesn't feel like I've been kidnapped at this point. It's as if I'm visiting an old friend.

"Can I ask you something?" I managed to say before Taehyung could leave the room.
He turned around and nodded his head.
"Yeah, what is it?" He asked and took a sip of his chocolate milk.
I studied his face and debated whether or not I should ask him. His face didn't show any emotion. It was just blank.

"Um...Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden" I asked hesitantly. I told myself it would be okay if Taehyung left the room without answering my question. He always does that, I have to get used to it!

Taehyung looked down and a smile appeared on his face. Unexpectedly, Taehyung came forward and sat down on my bed.
"I thought alot about what you said the other day. You said that my way of making you mine was not right." he said and looked out the window.
I was surprised that he remembered that.

"I thought alot about it, trust me. And I came to a conclusion that I'm going to change myself for you. I am going to keep changing until your feelings for me change" He and smiled sweetly. He suddenly turned his head and looked at my red face. It felt as if his gaze was burning right through me. I felt this strange feeling, it stretched throughout my whole body and made me feel overwhelmed. Who knew words could be that powerful. 

I have to admit that Taehyung is totally my ideal type when it comes to  appearance. If I ever saw a man so beautiful as him, walking down the street, I would probably stumble down. But his personality had always hindered my feeling to grow towards him. His personality had always shadowed his looks. But now that he is changing his behavior for me, I might fall head over heels.