Kim Taehyung

Taehyung sat on his chair impatiently. He had on his black suit and had styled back his thick soft hair. His eyes were glued on the clock. His right leg was moving at a certain movement, up and down.
He just couldn't wait anymore. Soon his beautiful love would be sitting right in front of him. Taehyung threw his head back, and started laughing at his own thoughts.

-YOUR POV-

I stood by the door, and welcomed everyone. I held flowers in my hands. The silence in the room was strange. People were clothed in dark clothes, they're faces were pale and puffy. I felt empty, almost dizzy.

It was my parents funeral today.
They both died in a car crash. My parents were very successful in life, unlike me. Therefore, people assumed that the accident was done purposely.

People came up to me and pitied me. I am broken and have cried the whole night, they suppose. But no. I am happy. Happy that they are gone, grateful they're not returning. It's not like they loved me in the first place.

As I was passing by all the unfamiliar faces, I caught a face glaring at me.
Unlike all the other people, he had a wide smile plastered on his face. He also stood out from the rest of the people psychically.

He was tall and had broad shoulders. Not to mention his attractive features. His red lips really stood out from his pale skin. His rectangular smile reminded me of a kid. I noticed that some of the girls were staring at him and whispering to each other. I guess they were doing that because he was handsome.

I noticed was something strange in his eyes. They looked red and empty, as if they were longing for something.
After studying him for a while, I walked away and sat down with one of the guests.

The funeral had finally come to an end. I had to hug all the guest goodbye. Everybody left one by one. I was the only one in the room now.
Suddently I remebered that I had not seen the weird boy.
Maybe he left before everyone else?

After cleaning up after everyone, it was time for me to leave as well. I put on my jacket and shoes, and head for the front door. I was tired, my legs felt heavy and weak.

Suddently, I heard a cough from the bathroom.
From the men's bathroom.

Something was not right. Fear was starting to grow inside me.
I walked toward the bathroom with unsteady steps. My heart started beating uncontrollably fast.
By the toilet, I could see a man.
It was the same man.
But this time, he stood there without a smile. His stare seem to reach down into my soul.

He looked around and suddenly got a surprised look on his face.

"Have everyone left?" He gasped, pretending to be shocked.
He had a deep and raspy voice.
His voice somewhat didn't match his face.

I nodded. Something was fishy. His eyes were staring at me, desperately.

I slowly took a few steps back, hoping I could escape from the room. The man noticed that and a huge smirk grew on his face.

"Are you scared of me?" he asked in a high pitched voice, placing his hands on his chest.

"N-no" I answered unsure.

The man's smirk got replaced by a cold stare.

"Well, YOU SHOULD BE! " He groaned.