Part 1

JUST CAUSE IVE BEEN GETTING YELLED AT--
In this story, they are ages in their 20s, and the classroom is in college!

Marinette's POV
"Miraculous Ladybug!" I scream. I throw the bracelet into the air. I put my fist out to Cat Noir.

"Pound it!" We scream in union. A very confused civilian sat on the floor. My earrings beeped, telling me I was about to transform back.

"I have to go Cat," I say. He looks at me confused when my miraculous beeped again. He nods and I throw my yo-yo out towards the city.

"Bug out!" I scream and volt my way home. I land on my balcony as my miraculous ran out. Tikki flew out of my earrings and into my hands.

I reached down and opened the door inside. I sat Tikki on my desk and handed her a cookie. I smile.

I pick up my phone, a message from Alya appeared. "Come to the bar," it said. I grab my wallet and motioned Tikki into my purse and left.

Cat Noir's POV
Watching M'Lady run off always saddens me. I want to know who she is, what she does, everything about her. I rush home when my ring beeps.

I land at my window, and I turn back into Adrien. I flop onto my bed. A message from Nino appears on my phone. "Come to the bar, now!" It said.

I hand Plagg some Camembert and pushed him into my pocket. I grab my wallet and left. Natalie met me at the front door. "I'm going out with my friends," I say. She nods her approval and I leave.

Marinette's POV
I arrive at the bar, Adrien in front of me. "Hi Marinette! Did Nino tell you to come here?" He says. "No, Alya did," I reply. I realised I didn't stutter.

"Cool," he says as we head in. Alya greeted us, giving me a hug. I smell her breath, it smelled a lot of alcohol. "She's drunk," I say. Nino passes out when he goes to give Adrien a high five. "He is too," he says nodding disappointedly.

"The aren't that much drunk, they are tired," a bartender says. "What?" Adrien and I say in union. "They have been in a private room, going at it for ages, they have barely drunk anything," he continued.

I laugh, but I notice Adrien left, I look around and he wasn't there. I shrugged and called Nino's mum to pick him up. I grabbed Alya and dragged her home.

I went back to the bar, exhausted. I order a rum on the rocks and I smile. The bartender grabs my drink, as a hand reached my shoulder.

I turn around to see Cat Noir, smiling down at me, he orders the same drink and plays with his bell.