Chapter 8

Marinette's POV
I'm so close to my due date, it's tomorrow actually. I lay in bed, Adrien resting peacefully next to me, still asleep.

I smile before attempting to get up, but something feels weird about my belly.

I rub it gently, shifting my legs, but to be met with a soaking wet sheet.

I look down, hoping that I accidentally wet myself or something. But to my surprise, it's water.

I must have spilled water in my sleep, I thought. Then I get the feeling back again. But this time, harder, making me cry out in pain.

Adrien wakes up, looking around the room. "WHATS WRONG? WHATS GOING ON?" He screams.

I grip his hand giving it a squeeze, before getting the same feeling, over and over again.

"What's wrong Mari?" He says, worry showing on his face. "I don't know, I found the bed wet and I'm getting weird feelings in my stomach," I say, giving his hand another squeeze, throwing my head back as I scream.

"When's your due date?" He asks. I look at him. His green eyes worry piercing through them.

"Tomorrow," I choke out, as I bite my lip, another feeling passing through my body, making me feel sick.

"I have a feeling, your having contractions," he says, calmly. I rest my head on the pillow, before I feel Adrien pick me up, placing me in the car.

I pull my hand to my stomach, as we pull up at the hospital. Adrien grabs a wheelchair, placing me in it so that I won't fall, before rushing me inside.

They pull me into a hospital gown, and placed me on a chair. The chair had foot rests, spread apart, obviously to help the child come out.

A nurse looks under the gown, at my area, which feels like it's on fire at the moment, before she tells me to push.

I start to move my belly, in a way,, that is pushing out my children. "I see its head!" A nurse yells.

I keep pushing, until a wave of relief washes over me. I see the doctor pull out a child, before giving it to the nurse to get her cleaned  up.

Another wave of contractions hit me, as I suddenly remember my second child in there.

I've fought so many akumas before, but noting is compared to this. This hurts, like I'm getting my arm ripped off or something like that.

An hour later...

Adrien's POV
Mari is laying down in the hospital bed, our older twin in her hands. "Mari?" I say.

She looks away from our child, to look at me. "Yes, Adrien?" She says.

"What are we going to name them?" I say, resting my hand on her thigh.

Our youngest twin is still with the doctors. She is getting her shots done, before they give her to us.

"How about, Emma and Lily?" She says, giving me a smile.

I nod, smiling back at her. The doctor walks in with Lily in her arms.

"So, have we decided on names?" She asks. "Emma for the one I'm holding, and Lily for the one Adrien is holding," Mari answers, smiling her biggest smile.

"Beautiful names," the doctor says before walking out to her office. I hold Maris hand, as I put lily in an crib on the side of her.

Mari hands me Emma, and I put her in another crib.

"I never want to go through that again, that was horrible," she says, rolling her eyes.

"You won't have to, unless...." I say, before giving her a soft kiss on the lips. "Oh hell no!" Mari says, before lightly pushing me away.

Thanks so much for reading the story!! And no, this is not the end, hope you enjoyed it!! Also thanks for 270 views!
I didn't think that this story would be this popular!