Chapter 4

Adrien's POV
"We didn't," Marinette said, my eyes pinned to the floor. I put a hand to her stomach and rubbed it gently.

"We will work it out,"was all I could say. I liked this girl, no doubt about that. But was I ready to have a child? What will our parents think? What will our friends think?

"Princess, since we are going to have a child.... I-..." I started. "I think I should reveal who I am." She looks at me, but nods. I hesitate but I call for Plagg. "Plagg Claws In!" I shout.

A lime green light was seen, and then my leather suit faded away, revealing myself. I looked up at Marinette, her eyes wide. "Surprise!" I shout, rubbing the back of my neck.

Marinette's POV
OMG!! The father of my child, my first, everything. I can't believe it. The man I loved, was going to be the father of my child.

I walked up to him, my eyes never unlocking from his. I pressed my lips up to his, lightly at first. He seemed surprised at first, but he started kissing me back, with passion and lust.

We beam after we break the kiss, lunging for air. "I promise I will be here for you, no matter what our parents think. I'll be here for you and for our child," Adrien said after a moment of silence. He placed a hand gently on my stomach, and smiled. I climbed up to my loft, Adrien following. I lay down, Adrien wrapping a protective arm around my waist. He pressed his body onto my back. We fell asleep, resting peacefully in each others arms.

Sorry this chapter is so short, I have a bit of writers block!