Chapter 7

Marinette's POV
It's been six months since I moved in with Adrien, and today is the day that I find out the gender of the baby.

"Princess? Are you ok?" Adrien, says, looking at me a worried look in his eyes.

"Yea, its just that we find out the gender today," I say, rubbing my hand across my baby bump.

Adrien has already said that he will be coming with me to the appointment. His father, as weird as it seams, has allowed Adrien to drop his Chinese and fencing classes. He still has to do modelling, but not as often as he used to.

"Let's get going to your appointment," Adrien says, holding my hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. We walk out to the car, sitting in the back, as Gorilla drives off.

It was a short drive, to the hospital. We walk in the sliding glass doors, where the paparazzi was waiting for us.

"Adrien, hows your girlfriends baby?"

"Marinette, is living with Adrien and Gabriel daunting?"

"You guys are officially Paris's top couple, apart from Ladybug and Cat Noir."

All these things that the paparazzi say are all true. We recently announced to the world that as Marinette and Adrien, were dating and pregnant.

I also recently revealed to Adrien that I was Ladybug, which he was surprised by, but also ecstatic.

Just yesterday, we announced to Paris as our superhero selves, that we were dating and pregnant, so that no one would suspect us as the superheroes identities.

I walk into a bright room, with a small bed, and a computer desk. There were also a few chairs next to the bed, and a monitor.

I lay on the bed, lifting my shirt up so we could see my stomach. Our doctor, Dr. Humble walks in with a gel in his hand.

"Hello, so today is the day, we find out the gender," she says. Dr. Humble's first name is Patrica.

She places the cool gel on my stomach, rubbing it gently. She then grabs the sensor, which then shows up the picture of our baby.

Adrien's eyes are glued to the screen, seeing our baby. I reach out and hold his hand, he looks at me, flashes his winning smile, the turns back to the screen.

I'm officially eight months pregnant.

"Ok, so their heart beat is normal, everything seems fine, as you can see, it's head is facing down, which means they are almost ready to come out," Patrica says, pointing to the screen.

"Are you ready to find out the gender?" She says, looking at us. I look to the screen, then at Adrien. He nods.

"You are having.......wait, I hear it...... yes it is...." the doctor says. I look at her confused. So is Adrien. "Is there something wrong," he asks, worry piercing through his voice.

"There is a second heart beat. Not as strong, but it's there," she says. "Twins?" I choke out. She nods.

"Ohhh..... by the way, they are both girls," the doctor says, looking at us. Twins?? Twin girls?? I have to tell Alya.

Adrien's POV
Twins?? I was expecting one child, not two! I have already ordered my crib for the first child, not a second!!

We walk out of the hospital, paparazzi came to us screaming questions.

"Is the baby healthy?"

"Is it a girl or boy?"

"Why wasn't it ME who got pregnant!"

That last one was from a certain, old friend, Chloe.

"I'm happy to announce that we have heard a second heartbeat. We will be having twins, twin girls," I say, in an attempt to calm everyone down.

Stress isn't good for Mari, or the babies.

But, it just made everyone restless. They came with pounding more questions. I see our limo appear, but the paparazzi blocked our way.

I could feel Mari tense up as she rubs against my arm.

"If you will all this stress isn't good for my love, so please can we get past?" I say calmly.

Soon enough, everyone moved out of the way, allowing us to get to our limo.