I

Jiyeon's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard someone screaming like there was a crime happening.

Jisoo: "Ji! Wake up! We are gonna be late for school!" I immediately recognized unnie's voice and yes we still study because our CEO didn't want to ruin our studies and we're still rookie so it's fine.

Jiyeo:"Yes! I'm fucking awake! Ugh!" I shouted back while sitting up on my bed.

Jisoo: "Language young lady! Or do you want me to go up there to fix that dirty litte mouth of yours?!" She scolded through the door which made me roll my eyes.

 That noisy lady. She's louder than my alarm. I almost thought that she accidentally swallowed a broken microphone.

I started doing my everyday routine quick than usual because unnie was right we are almost late.

I wore my school uniform then ran down to see all my band members sitting on the dining table waiting for the food.

Jiyeon: "Good morning!" I greeted them like what I usually do.

Them: "Good morning Ji!" They said in sync. Unison aren't we?

Time Skip: In Front Of School

Our manager dropped us off. Some students were looking at us. Maybe they recognized us? I don't even care, never mind.

We ignored the stares we got and went on seperate ways to our lockers. I started getting everything that I need then approach my Unnies that are currently standing in front of Rosé's locker.

The four of us walked to our first period. We all have the same classes by the way because our manager said that we should always stick altogether everytime.

We heard a bunch of voices that seems like a group of boys' voices. As we get nearer and nearer to the class room the louder the noise gets.

Jisoo open's the door and guess who we saw? It BTS my brothers' group and also our closes friends, and what I mean by friends is this...

Jiyeon: "Hey ugly creatures! The beautiful creatures are here!" I shouted running my way to their location. The seven of them glared at me which made me laugh.

Namjoon: "Oh dear Ji, it's 7 in the morning and you are shouting like a mad woman out of prison," Namjoon said and then accidentally rips the page of the book he was holding.

Jiyeon: "Well Joonie it's 7 in the morning and you are breaking things like a jar full of bad luck which is a hundred percent unnecessary," I sass at him which made him pout at me while trying to fix the ripped page.

Jin: "Stop trying to fix it! The more you try to fix it the more you break it idiot!" My brother scolded him which made everyone chuckle.

Jennie: "Y'all are so noisy. Can all of you shut the fuck up? Even just for a minute?" She curses which made Jisoo glare at him.

Yoongi: "I agree. Shut the fuck up disgusting humans," He added while yawning, probably still sleepy. That made Jin glare at him.

Oh damn something is about to go down. In 3...2...1. Momma Jisoo and Poppa Jin mode on. There we go, they both started nagging at Jennie and Yoongi.

I facepalmed then sat next to Jungkook who was sleeping. I stared at his face then I suddenly thought of an idea. I grinned evilly. I shushed everyone making them silent. I place my mouth near his ears.

Jiyeon: "aAaaAaaAa!" I shouted. He fell down on his butt which made him groan in pain. We all laugh while he glares at me.

Jungkook: "The fuck Ji?!" Jin stopped laughing and threw a pen at him which he quickly dodged. Fast reflex huh?

Jin: "Stop fucking cursing will you?!" He scolded which made all of us glare at him. Jungkook threw the pen and it hitted Jin on the forehead.

Jungkook: "And that's what happens when you curse." Jungkook gave a dorky smile while everyone else laughs at Jin.

During all the free time that we got we just messed around, fooling each other.

After a few minutes the teacher went inside with a girl who is familiar. Where did I see her? Why does she look familiar?

Teacher: "Good morning everyone we have a new student, please welcome her. Introduce yourself sweetie," She orders her.
She steps forward lightly smiling.

???: "Hi my name is--

!TBC!

                     ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

I know it's short but that's it for our first chapter! Thank you for reading! I deeply apologize for every mistake and grammatical errors, please do correct me if anything is wrong and I'll kindly change it. Thank you!

Words: 773