X

Jiyeon's POV

I saw IU and Jungkook kissing. A tear fell from my eye. Then suddenly someone covered my eyes. I turn around and saw Jimin. I
hug him tightly and cry in his chest

Jimin:"Shhh~ Ji, it's alright. Oppa is here for you. I will never leave you. Cry all you want baby. Cry until there's no more pain in you."

He sweetly whispered in my ear which made me cry even more. Suddenly I heard Jungkook's voice.

Jungkook:"J-Jiyeon? Ji! I-I can explain"

He was about to go near me when Jimin hid me behind his back and shout at Jungkook

Jimin: Don't go near her! Enough! You've hurted her enough! You don't deserve Jiyeon! And you!" He pointed at IU "Good job! Good job, this was your goal right? Ruin someone's life? You have succeeded! I envey you, why? You're chasing someone who doesn't love you. Keep throwing yourself on him. We will see how this will end up."

Jimin grabbed my wrist and drag me back to where the others are.

Jisoo: "What happened? Why is Jiyeon crying?"

Jimin:"We'll explain later, where is her tent?"

Rose:"u-uhh there!"

Jimin dragged me to my tent and we went inside and i started crying outloud.

Jiyeon: "Why? Why me? What did I do to deserve this? I love him so much but why?!"

Jimin hugged me and started whispering things on my ear to cheer the hell out of me.

Jimin:"Cry all you want right now but after we step out I want to see your beautiful smile. I want you to show him who is he messing with. I know you are hurt but remember when you are getting hurt you're getting more stronger

 I was just crying hard and without realizing I started to fall asleep on Jimin's embrace

Time Skip: Next Morning

I was sleeping when someone shook me gently. I shifted around and nudge the hand.

???:"Jiyeon wake up. Its already morning"

Jiyeon:"5 more minutes please"

???: "Wake up or else I'm going to leave you alone here" I slowly sat up and saw Jimin smiling at me.

Jiyeon: "Fine then," I gave him a pout.

Jimin: "Aigoo~ You're so cute"

Jiyeon:"Aish, Just leave I need to change"

Jimin:"YES MA'AM!" He shouted then ran out of my tent which made me giggle.

I feel like getting extra ready today so I wore boyish clothes rather than girly clothes.

I went out of my tent with a smile on my face. Everyone was staring at my unusual look. I ran towards Jimin.

Jiyeon: "Jimin oppa!" I jumped on his back.

Jimin:"Who are you?" He teases me.

Jiyeon: "Eh? You've seen me in this types of clothes a lot of time!"

Jimin: "But never on this occasion"

Jiyeon:"Aish, Stop you short human"

Jimin: "Let's just to the others . They are already sitting on a table waiting for us." He stated laughing.

We went to the others and saw them just talking. Me and Jimin oppa sit next to each other

We all bidded each other our good mornings.

After a while we got bored so me and Jimin decided to take some pictures to kill time