VII

Jiyeon's POV

My eyes shot open as my alarm went off. We have classes for today. Well there's no classes but for some reason we still need to go to school, if that actually makes sense....

I got up from bed and started tobget ready for the long day that is about to come.

After that i went downstairs and greet my unnies

Jiyeon:"Good morning unnies" I said with a weak voice.

Them:"Good morning!!!"

Jisoo:"It seems like you're tired. Are you ok?"

Jiyeon:"Yes of course I'm ok" I tried to smile so it will be believable
Rose:"Why dont you stay home today and rest?"

Lisa:"Yes i agree. I think you need some rest you seem tired."

Jiyeon:"Nah, I'm fine let's just go." I tried to convince then

Jisoo: She then sighed in defeat "You're not eating breakfast?"

Jiyeon:"I'm not hungry. I'll just eat more at lunch break"

Lisa:"But you need to eat, Ji"

Rose:"Pls. Eat... For us?" She looks at me with those cute puppy eyes

Jihee: "I'm not hungry. Trust me unnies. Let's just go or we will be late"

In the end the had no choice but to let it slide because we were getting late.

At School

We arrived and usual things happend. We were about to go in but someone stopped us.

Girl6:"Unnie... Jiyeon unnie. Are you alright?"

Jihee:"Yes, why wouldn't I be?"

Girl8: "We were talking and we notice that you looked pale. Here have this" she handed me a water.

Jiyeon:"Wow, thank you so much. Im fine, I really am" I gave them a gentle smile.

At the Classroom

As we entered a lot started to greet me but me being not in mood decided to ignore them and went to my seat and wait for the teacher to arrive.

TBC