IV

Jiyeon's POV

Everyone turned to look at the door just to see Jieun. Her again? The hell don't tell me this is her class? For damn God sake.

IU: "Uhm Hi, is this the music class?" She asks

Jiyeon: "Obviously it is, there is no Math, Biology or any classroom that has music instruments. But unless you're dumb then maybe you'll even think twice if this is a music class."

IU: "I-I mean is this handled by Mrs. Jung?" She quickly corrects probably embarrased. Hah, I bet she's right now imagining a scene where she is torturing me.

For the second time, the door slammed open and this time it was the teacher. Everyone hurried to their assigned seats.

Teacher: "I'm sorry I was a bit late. The school had an urgent meeting and the school decided that there will be no more classes for today and we'll be having a school trip soon," She started off. "Ms. Kim please give this stub to every student in this classroom because we need signatures from your guardian to know if they agree about going to the trip," I quickly went to get the stub from her hand.

I give the stubs to the students one by one. I reached Jieun's table and slam the stub on her table. I finish giving everyone the stubs then I went back to my seat where everyone else is waiting for me.

Jisoo: "Girls manager-nim said that we should go straight to the building after school because they are gonna tell us something," We just nodded.

Time Skip: Building

We entered the building and made our way to the meeting room. The four of us bowed to our manager and the CEO. They told us to sit down and we did.

PD: "To start this meeting off I want to congratulate you girls because it has been only 5 days since we released your debut and you have already gained a lot of attention. To add to that 15 trending articles about you girls was released and that was crazy!" He started off. "And to celebrate that we are giving you a vacation!"

Jisoo: "Uhm PD we are actually about to get permission because our school is having a trip," He approved our request and we went home.

The Next Day

Me and the unnies decided to go out since we have nothing to do. We are currently on our way to a cafe downtown, a lot of people has been talking about it and we decided to give it a shot.

Jisoo unnie opened the door making the door bell ring. I scanned my eyes around the cafe.

My gaze landed on a table. There sat a boy and a girl, and they are familiar. I was really confused and for my luck we sat near them. Wait... Is that Jungkook? With freaking Jieun?! No way!

Jiyeon: "Unnies, is that Jungkook?" I asked which made them look at the direction I was pointing at.

Rosé: "It is him. What is he doing here? With Jieun?" Her reaction was like mine when I saw Jieun.

Jisoo stood up and went to the counter to get our order.

Time passes by and I kept silent while the rest was just talking and fooling around. Suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulders. I turn to look at that person and saw Jennie.

Jennie: "Are you alright? You seem off?" She looks at me concern. I gave her a slight nod then went back to look at them.

Jisoo: "You're jealous aren't you?"

Jiyeon: "What?! No I'm not!" I averted my gaze from them, down to my food.

TBC
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

It's short I know hihihi. Thank you for reading this chapter and again this book is still under editing and I'm trying to finish it as soon as possible so y'all won't get confused. If possible I'll try to finish it today or tomorrow. Thank you!

Words: 660