V

Jiyeon's POV

3 days passed after that cafe thingy, thing, thing. Whenever we hang out along with the boys it's either Jungkook was not there or he suddenly needs to go somewhere.

What if they're dating? What if I'm too late? No! I can't let that happen!

Suddenly I felt a spatula hit me. I look Jin oppa.

Jiyeon:"Ow!" He pointed and the food I was currently cooking. It was burning. I quickly turn the stove off and ruffle my hair in frustration.

Jin oppa patted my back and said it was gonna be okay. I gave him a light nod and then suddenly my phone got a notif. I quickly checked and saw that it was from Hyunjin.

Jiyeon: "Hey oppa! I'm gonna go somewhere and please don't wait for me

Jiyeon: "Hey oppa! I'm gonna go somewhere and please don't wait for me. I'll try to go home as soon as possible."

I ran to my room to change without letting him answer. I quickly into a decent outfit and just right on time the bell rung.

Hoseok: "Ji! Someone is here looking for you!" I heard Hoseok call for me. I quickly grabbed my purse and went down.

Jiyeon: "Hi Hyunjin!" I greeted while he greets back giving me a wide smile. "Hobi oppa please tell the others I'm out with someone!" I dragged Hyunjin out leaving a dumbfounded Hoseok.

Time Skip

The two of us have been together for 2-3 hours now. We decided to buy some Ice cream and eat it at the park.

We sat on the bench completely silent. Hyunjin decided to break the silence.

Hyunjin: "Jiyeon, uhm I need to tell you something," I gave him a sign to continue. "Uhh I like t-this girl at school, but I don't know how to confess."

Jiyeon: "Really?! Who is she?! Maybe I could help you!" He stares at me hesitating.

Hyunjin: "Well to begin with uhm......it's not a she...." I looked at him shocked. He. Is. Fucking. Gay?! "If you're thinking if I'm gay then you are right." He looks down shy.

Jiyeon: "Don't worry I won't judge you!" I gave him a reassuring smile. "So what's his name?"

Hyunjin: "He's Jeongin, but everyone in school calls him IN," (Ship HyunIN!) IN?! I know him...

Jiyeon: "I actually know that human being! We're friends. Don't worry I'll help you!"

Hyunjin: "Really?! Thank you so much Ji!"

Time Skip

I'm now walking home since Hyunjin suddenly have to go. I don't mind though. I took heavy steps while thinking about Jungkook.

What happened to him? Why is he suddenly so distant...

I miss the old bond that we used to have. I mentally sighed. That's it. I'm not giving up. There must be a reason behind it.

TBC
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶