II

Jiyeon's POV

???: "Hi my name is Lee Jieun, Nice to meet you all," She introduces herself while staring at Jungkook.

Lee Jieun.....? I think I remember her now. I mentally scoffed. She probably came here for Jungkook.

Flashback: At The Melon Music Award

I walk backstage as soon as we finish our performance. I was about to go to the bathroom when I felt someone harshly grabbed my hands and I was roughly pushed on the wall.

I looked up and saw my sunbaenim, IU, one of the most talented Idol and described as a kind per son onnd off cam.

IU: "Hey you! I saw how you are close to BTS and I understand that because you're siblings with two of the members, but stay away from Jungkook will you? You're getting in my way," She firmly warned. Wtf... I adored her so much and she just...

Jiyeon: "Let me think... No!" I answered in monotone. "First you can't force yourself to someone and second you can't command someone to stay away from a certain person just to be selfish okay?" I added with a teasing smile.

IU: "Just stay away! Plus you should respect and obey me because I'm older than you and I'm your sunbae." She smirks at me

Jiyeon: "Then act like it will you? I won't follow your commands because first you're not my mother and second we're not even close to each other so fuck off," I then walk off because I need to pee like fuck.

End Of Flashback.

I mentally sighed. She's really desperate isn't she? Well I can't do anything but I'm not gonna let her take Jungkook from me... Wait what? Do I even like him?

Teacher: "Okay, you can now sit uhm... In front of Jungkook," What?! No way! She walks happily towards the seat in front of Jungkook.

I rolled my eyes and look forward. In front of me a boy was sitted. He's cute but he's an introvert and whenever I try to approach him, he makes excuses to walk out of the conversation.

I didn't realize that I was staring at him for THAT long. The bell rung snapping me back to reality. I stared at him for that long period of time?! The hell?

Everyone started packing up and getting out as the class got dismissed. Me and Jungkook was chattering when suddenly 'she' interrupted.

IU: "Hey! I'm new and I have no friends so i was thinking that maybe I could sit with you guys?" She looks at us with a barbie ass fake smile.

Jiyeon: "No. We don't sit with someone that we don't even know." I quickly answered before Jungkook could even.

I felt Jungkook nudged me which made me look at him confused. He glares at me as if he was warning me.

Jungkook: "Of course you can! I'm sure our friends would love that!" I huffed. Love? No they won't.

I just walked to the others who was waiting in front of the door. I approach them with a grumpy expression which made them instantly understand not to mess with me at the moment.

The stupid asses walk towards us and Jungkook introduced her to the others. I was getting impatient so I walked away by myself.

While walking I saw someone sitting in front of the lockers eating alone. It's the introvert guy! Suddenly someone puts their arms around my shoulders. I looked at that person and saw that it was my other brother, Taehyung.

Taehyung: "I noticed you walked away and I was getting uncomfortable so I followed you. Who are you staring at anyways?" He looks down at me smiling.