Chapter Thirty-Five

Hi lovelies! I went through a rough patch and haven't been writing a lot but I miss you all and love you bunches!

This story will have anywhere between 40-50 chapters. Hang in there!

Word count : 1877

Today was finally here and Niall and I were signing on the house. We met with the realtor and signed and met up with Harry, Louis, and Liam for lunch. We met at Joe's Bar and Grill where we had Louis' birthday party and got a table for six. A hostess walked us to a table and we all sit down, Niall sitting next to me and Emily sitting next to him. The waitress comes over and gives us a highchair and gets our drink order. She soon comes back and gives us all of our drinks as she takes our food order.

We make small conversation before she comes back and gives us our food. We all dig in and continue our conversations.

After lunch, we all head our separate ways.

"I know we just ate, but we're going out to dinner tonight," Niall tells me.

"Okay, I have two assignments to get done and then let me shower and get ready. It should take a few hours." He nods before he and Emily begin playing dolls and castle as I head upstairs to our room to finish my stats. Surprisingly, four hours later, I was finished. I heard pans clanging downstairs and figured Niall was making Emily something to eat. I shout down the stairs and ask Niall if Addison was hungry.

"No, baby, I think shes fine. She's just napping right now." I nod even though he couldn't see me and enter the bathroom. I step into the shower after stripping of my clothes and letting the water heat up. I lather my body in soap and shampoo before rinsing it all off my body and out of my hair. I step out after turning the water off and grabbing my towel. I wrap it around my body and use another to wrap my hair up. I walk into our room and change into a sweater dress and knee high boots with a leather long sleeved jacket.

I dry my hair and apply minimal makeup before Niall comes upstairs.

"You look stunning, Vi."

"Thank you." I blush as he kisses my head.

"Let me get dressed and I'll be ready. Harry's on his way to come watch the girls." I nod before heading down stairs to play wii with Emily while Niall got dressed. Soon, the doorbell is ringing and Niall is walking down the stairs.

"Uncle Harry!" Emily screams as he walks into the foyer.

"Hiya, baby. You ready to have fun?"

"Mhm, can we watch Tarzan? Mama showed me Tarzan and now it's my favorite," she tells Harry. He nods kissing her head before shaking Niall's hand and giving me a hug.

"You two have fun tonight," Harry tells us winking at me. I blush and nod before Niall grabs his wallet and keys before we head out. We get situated in the car before Niall drives to the outskirts of town.

"Where are we headed?"

"That's for me to know, and for you to soon find out."

We soon arrive to Jay Park and drive through until we get near the lake.

"I didn't bring a bathing suit, if we're swimming," I tell him.

"We won't be needing one tonight." I nod as a blush creeps onto my cheeks. He parks the car and steps out, coming around to my side to open my door. I step out and grab onto his hand as he leads me to the trunk to pull out a blanket and a picnic basket. He leads us over to the beach where he lays down the blanket and sits down. I join him and he open the picnic basket, bringing out a bottle of wine, two glasses, plates, and homemade subs.