Meg/Nea

Nea downed her drink, gagging slightly at the taste that lingered afterwards.

'Jesus Nea calm down, your mom will be pissed if she knows you've been drinking.'

Dwight tried to prise the empty cup from her hands and she batted him away easily. 

'I have every right to be pissed here. I can't believe she did this to me.'

He rolled his eyes and sighed at her, downing his own drink in response.

'You think I'm not in the same boat here?'

Nea just raised an eyebrow and frowned across the room where Meg and David stood, laughing together at some shit joke probably.

'Like you ever stood a chance with David anyway.' She muttered bitterly and Dwight shoved her.

'I'll have you know I actually have his number now.'

'Did he give it willingly?'

Dwight just laughed and left to get them some more drinks. She looked round at Meg again and saw her talking with Kate. They were both giving David a strange look, eyes wide and curious. It was disgusting really.

'Stop staring.'

Dwight smirked as he pushed another cup of punch into her hands and she stuck her tongue out at him. She sneaked another look before lifting the cup to her lips with the intention of downing it again. 

'Hey easy now, you'll make us both look like idiots!'

Dwight pushed the cup back down and gave her a fatherly look of concern which made her laugh.

'My girl is out there with another man Dwight! We always do couple costumes and she's thrown it back in my face.'

She slumped down into the sofa behind them and lifted her cup again. Dwight took the cup from her this time before taking a seat next to her.

'You act like you had some law abiding contract to do it every year together. And I'm afraid to say she isn't your girl either.'

'It was an unofficial contract.' She mumbled and started picking at the spikes on her boots.

Her costume was boring this year. She'd just come as a cat. A punky cat she supposed, she wasn't one for the swim suit outfits. Meg had come as Kim Possible with David as her Ron Stoppable. It burned her eyes just looking at them together.

'You know I can't deal with your loathing all night.' Dwight remarked handing back her drink. 'If it hurts so bad go and talk to her.'

'You think I'd take advise from where's Waldo?'

'Oh you're full of it tonight aren't you.'

Nea flashed him a smile and tipped her head.

'You love me anyway though don't you?'

Dwight's eyes widened and he nodded comically.

'Oh yeah, love you so much it aches.'

She threw a few soft punches at him and he squealed pathetically, arms flailing out in a useless attempt to stop her.

'Oi, leave that boy alone.'

Nea turned her head and saw David stood there, stood with his hands on his hips. She choked back a laugh as she saw him, howling even more when she saw Dwight's face. 

'Didn't know you had the power to freeze people David.' She commented, nudging Dwight's arm slightly.

'Neither did I.'