Chapter 8

Kaede's POV~~~~~

The Lobelia chicks suddenly ripped their clothes off.

I sighed in relief to see that another set of clothing was under it.

But for some reason dramatic music was playing and it got dark.

A spotlight came on and shined on the leader.

"Lobeliaaa" she sang.

Another spotlight on Saruzan.

"Lobeliaaa" she sang.

Another spotlight.

"Lobelia!" the last chick sang.

"Bonibara, Lady of the Crimson Rose." the leader said with a white rose in her mouth.

"Lobeliaaaa." they all sang and posed.

"Suzuran, Lady of the Lily of the Valley." the long haired one said.

"Lobeliaaaa." they all sang and posed.

"Hinagiku, Lady of the Daisy." the short one said.

"Lobeliaaaa." they sang higher and posed.

"We are the members of the St. Lobelia Academy's White Lily Leauge," Bonibara said "Also known as...."

She threw her hat in the hair.

Suddenly they appeared in colorful costumes with feathers.

"The Zuka Club!" they all said and posed.

We all stared at them as they stayed posing.

Tamaki paled.

Suddenly the twins burst out laughing.

"Oh what...a stupid...name!" Hikaru laughed wiping tears from his eyes. "The Zuka Club! My stomach...hurts!!!"

"The Zuka Club! That's priceless!!! Why do they have those..costumes on under their uniforms??!!!" Kaoru laughed hard.

"Hey don't underestimate them...I uh, might've visited that school." I sweatdropped

"What???" Everyone looked shocked.

"Yeah their activities were good, but I didn't know if I wanted to join," I rolled my eyes. "They encourage girls to be strong and independent and stuff."

"And besides, their principle sucks. I mean geez that old hag almost forced me to join the school. It was awful. But I do have to admit, their not bad." I added.

They all sweatdropped.

And Tamaki paled even more.

Hikaru played on his Nintendo.

"Whatever. We're so over it." Kaoru said

"Why don't you gals just scram?" Hikaru said.

"I'm surprised you boys have nothing to say about our female love!" Hinagiku exclaimed.

"What the hell is she talking about?" Hikaru asked

"They're confused," Saruzan said.

She got all close to me.

"And to think their dragging these sweet young girls down with them.." Bonibara said.

"Eh?" I looked at her shocked.

"Your president may be a pretty little heifer!" Bonibara announced "But he shouldn't be using his looks to create a fake romance! To fool the heart of an innocent young maiden is horrible!"