Chapter 6

A.N. I'm mixing some episodes around so yup. They're not in order.

Enjoy! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all sat around the table.

"I get it! You must be the Host Club I've heard so much about." Dad said

Tamaki sulked in the closet growing mushrooms. Literally.

"You are a fine looking bunch of young men. I'm not sure which of you I like best." Dad went on "I'll tell you what why don't you boys go ahead and call me Ranka! That's my professional name I use at the transvestite bar I work at."

"Professional name? You mean like a stage name?" Hunny asked all cute.

"Exactly like that Mitsukuni." Dad said

"Hold on! How'd you know my name, sir?" Hunny said all cute.

Dad pointed at all the boys high school year and their classes with Haruhi and I.

"So Haruhi and Kaede told you about us?" Kaoru asked shocked.

"No. Kyoya told me about you two over the phone!" Dad said cheerfully.

He high fived Kyoya.

"You know you really are a beautiful person Ranka!" Kyoya grinned

"Say what?!" We all said.

Tamaki grabbed Kyoya's shoulder with a dark look on his face.

"It is only natural that we introduce ourselves. Cordinarilly that would be your job wouldnt it?" Kyoya said to Tamaki.

"I'm impressed the club has such a capable president! Wait a minute you're only the vice president aren't you Kyoya?" Dad said "I guess that president of yours is pretty much good for nothing!"

"You never mentioned this to us dad!" I yelled angrily

"Why didn't you say you were getting calls from Kyoya sempai?" Haruhi shouted

"What am I supposed to do? You two rarely tell me anything about school!" Dad said innocently.

"So that makes it ok to talk behind our backs?!" Haruhi yelled .

"Cmon Sempai! Stop growing mushrooms in other people's CLOSETS!!!" I yelled at Tamaki.

"The thing about you two is...you two are cute even when your angry!!!" Dad said hugging us both.

"Don't call me cute." I growled with an anime vein.

"Haruhi's dad reminds me of someone..." Hikaru said.

"Guess it explains why he's so good at handling the boss." Kaoru said.

"Wait you two! Where are you going?" Dad cried as we started to walk out the door.

"We're going to the supermarket." I said.

"We have to go shopping and we wanna do it by ourselves." Haruhi said.

"Wait!" We wanna go to the commoner's supermarket!" Hikaru yelled.

We already shut the door.

"Why didn't he tell us. I had no idea how Kyoya sempai's been calling Dad and giving him updates." Haruhi muttered.

At the supermarket, we got a bunch of different ingredients for lunch.

I couldn't help but feel that someone's watching us.