Chapter 10

I walked in the room to see Tamaki freaking out and pointing at the table.

Tea was spilled on the table and Usa-chan lied in the mess.

I looked over at Hunny who was sleeping peacefully.

"Oh my gawd you are so dead when Hunny wakes up," I snickered.

"It wasn't our fault!" the twins said.

"What? You idiots! You're the ones who bumped into it right???" Tamaki fussed.

"Only because Haruhi was running away. We were trying to catch her cause we wanted to have some fun and dress her up in cosplay!" the twins explained.

I rolled my eyes. The twins. Kidnapping me and Haruhi since 1983 (xD a joke).

Tamaki turned to them in anger.

"So what! We cosplay all the time!!!" he said annoyed.

"We weren't going with the usual host club costumes!" Hikaru exclaimed

"We wanted to see Haruhi in bunny cosplay!" Kaoru said. "Disguised as a girl."

Both of them smirked as they held Haruhi to keep her from running.

"You'd like to see Haruhi in it too, wouldn't you?" they told Tamaki.

"Ew..." i shuddered. "Pervs."

They glared at me.

"Or we can dress you up in the costume." they smirked.

I backed away cautiously.

"Don't make me wake Hunny up!" I said glancing at Hunny "I'll do it!"

"You don't wanna wake Hunny sempai," Kyoya said.

They all paled. Me and Haruhi stared at him.

"He's a 3rd year and he still takes afternoon naps?" Haruhi asked "Well we're gonna have to tell him about the bunny at some point."

"Yeah let's just wake him up and apologize." I said walking over to Hunny.

The twins and Tamaki were hiding behind a couch.

"No wait! Don't get any closer to Hunny sempai!!!" they all whispered at the same time.

"Come back! It's safe over here!," Tamaki whispered and beckoned.

"What are you talking about?" Haruhi asked.

"Hunny sempai wakes up in a very bad mood after napping!!" Tamaki explained.

"Huh?"

"Now this may just be a rumor," Tamaki explained "But Hunny's family once visited a U.S. military base to get combat training. Supposedly, Hunny sempai slept through most of it because of jet lag."

"Then a soldier came in and carelessly tried to wake him up since he had been sleeping for so long." Tamaki went on.

"On that day, he put down two entire patoons of soldiers! And we had diplomatted issues with America ever since then!" Tamaki panicked.

The twins shook with fear.

"But we've got a bigger problem," Tamaki glanced at Usa-chan "Usa-chan was specially made for Hunny sempai by his grandmother. You see why he carries it around? It's his most prized possession! Just imagine what he's gonna do when he wakes up and see that his precious Usa-chan ruined!!!" Tamaki panicked.

They all started to panic.

"It's hard to believe that that story is even true." Haruhi muttered.