Chapter 9

Tamaki walked over to us in a pink dress and long blonde hair. Oh and don't forget the ultra heavy makeup.

"Oh Haruhi and Kaede! Welcome back!" Tamaki greeted in a higher voice.

Hunny twirled over to us.

"Look Haru-chan and Kae-chan! I'm a princess now! Aren't I cute?"

I stared at Hunny. The kid was dressed in a hot pink dress and had a curly long ponytail with a bow. He had on makeup and carried Usa-chan.

Actually, Hunny looked ok in a princess outfit.

"What is the meaning of this?" Bonibara growled "Are you trying to make fun of woman kind?"

"What? No that's not it at all! Everything's going according to plan. Our strategy is guaranteed to make even a crying child smile. It's the SWEETIE CAMPAIGN!!!" Tamaki and the rest posed.

He has finally lost it.

"Commoners have a weakness for free things. Haruhi, Kaede, You may be distracted by the Zuka Club. But choose us, and not only will you get a host club full of brothers, but sisters as well!" Tamaki said.

"This way you can experience feminine bonding while staying in the host club!" Tamaki explained.

"Isn't that a great idea??? Aren't I pretty?" Tamaki twirled.

I stared wide eyed at him.

The twins came up to us.

They had on a blue and yellow dress and they had big swirly pigtails and of course makeup.

"We're the Hitachiin sisters! Which one of us is prettier?" they both asked.

"I'm just teasing you." Hikaru smirked.

"Listen!! You can call me big sis from now on." Hunny said.

Then Mori and Kyoya came up to us.

Mori was the only one dressed like a dude.

Kyoya had a long black ponytail and a dark purple dress and a dark purple fan.

Mori shook his tambourine.

"Do you idiots really think you can win them over like this?" Bonibara raged "I've had enough of your fooling around!"

I couldn't take this anymore.

I burst out laughing and Haruhi laughed with me.

They all stared at us.

"This is..too much!!!" Haruhi laughed.

"I don't even get what....their trying...to do!!!!!!" I laughed rolling on the floor. "I know you guys were....a bunch of morons...but geez!!!!"

"Are we really that funny?" the twins and Hunny leaned toward us.

I couldn't even look at their faces without laughing.

"Call me big sister! Come on do it! Say it! Big sister!!! Say it pleeeeeeeeaaaase." they chased me and Haruhi around.

I was dying laughing.

"What were you thinking? What's gotten into you guys?" Haruhi chuckled.

"We did this because we dont want you two to leave the host club." Hikaru explained.

Oh the idiots do care.

"Well maidens, have you made a decision?" Bonibara asked quietly.

"Yeah I have. I'm sorry but your club's just not for me. I think the idea of a girls school is great and your views is very unique and interesting." Haruhi said getting up "But i came to this school with a goal I wanna plan for my future. So I appretiate your offer, but I really already knew I was never going to leave Ouran Academy."

Everyone stared at Haruhi. Then they turned to me.

"Even though their idiots," I said gesturing at the host club "I wasn't gonna leave. Soo yeah. Leave."

Bonibara stared at me and Haruhi with a little sadness in her eyes.

"Awwww!!!" Tamaki cheered. But he realized something. "Hold on if you weren't going to leave then why did you two leave so angry yesterday?"

"HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I STOLE SOMETHING OF YOURS WITHOUT ASKING YOU?" I yelled.

"YEAH I REALLY LIKED THAT MECHANICAL PENCIL. IT WAS EASY TO WRITE WITH!!!" Haruhi yelled.

"I'm sorry." Tamaki apologized "But I was nice enough to offer you my teddy bear pencil in return and you said you didn't want it!"

"That's right and I still don't want it." Haruhi muttered.

"And we were nice enough to offer you a replacement ring of your choice Kaede!" the twins said.

I rolled my eyes. Dumbasses.

"We're not going to give up. I swear that one day we'll come and rescue you two maidens from this place! And when we do we'll demolish the Ouran Host Club!!!!!!!" Bonibara declared. "Well...A do."

They all twirled out the door with purple rose petals falling from the ceiling.

But suddenly they all slipped on banana peels before the door closed.

I smirked. Ahh banana peels just coming out of no where.

"I don't wanna change out of my dress!!" Hunny twirled around.

"But Hunny sempai you're going to have to." Haruhi said.

"Oh he's just a kid. Let him." I said.

They all stared at me.

"Actually he's older than all of us." Hikaru said.

My eyes widened and I stared at that kid.

"How old..." I asked

"17 years old!!" Hunny answered.

"Oh." I said blankly.