What Have I Walked Into? (The Ouran Host Club Fan Fiction)

AUTHOR'S NOTE! This is based on an anime show called The Ouran Host Club. It's freakin epic. Please imagine all the characters to be anime. I do not own any characters except Kaede and Evan. Thank you and enjoy! :) Note: Kaede is pronounced kyday.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

MAIN CHARACTER- Kaede is a 16 year old girl. She has very long black layered hair. She has brown eyes and she is anime like ALL the characters in this book is. She is Haruhi's long lost sister. Same age as Haruhi, 16 years old. Enjoy!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I stood in front of Music Room #3. This looks like the place.

I hesitantly opened the door.

"Welcome!" Everyone said

I came in to see a tall blonde, 2 identical twins with orange hair, a tall guy with black hair, and a tall guy (but not as tall as the other black haired guy) who had glasses and black hair, a short blonde cute boy, and then Haruhi. She cut her brown hair and she looked a little like a dude. But to me she still looked like a girl. No wonder she's here.

I scowled. I really didn't want to be here but I had no choice.

"Hi," I said flatly.

I kept looking at Haruhi. She clearly doesn't remember me. I smirked. I can make this a game.

"Oh? I see we have a new guest." The tall blonde came over to me and stroked my cheek.

"With an unusual uniform," One of the twins said looking me over.

"She looks sorta sexy in it too," the other twin smirked

I frowned in disgust. Although it was an unusual uniform

The required uniform for girls was a white dress and tights and for guys it was an all grey suit with the ouran logo badge on it.

But my uniform was very diferrent. I had the grey ouran suit jacket on and I had a short grey skirt on that I made myself. And I had black boots on.

I love my boots.

I wanted to say the real reason I was here but as I said, I wanted to make this a little game...

I watched diisgusted as all the boys romanced it up in front of the girls. Tamaki, The tall blonde, flirted with the girls. Hikaru and Kaoru, the twins, did some sorta homosexual relationship with each other that the girls seem to love. Kyoya, the dude with glasses,  just sat around scribbling God knows what on his notepad. Honey, the short blonde, was supposed to do a bunch a cute stuff and Mori, the tall black haired guy, was quiet and occasionally said things.

I personally thought this was all ridiculous. I sat at Haruhi's table where 3 girls were already seated at.

Appearantly she was the natural type.

I wasn't really paying attention because I was so bored.

But then a girl with short hair asked a question.

"Haruhi, do you have any siblings?" she asked

My head popped up and i stared intensly at Haruhi.

"No I'm an only child," Haruhi said "But I do have to admit, having a sibling would be cool."

The girls squealed while I just rolled my eyes.