Chapter 5 - Innate Dual Element (1)

.

.

.

“Next…”

“Next....”

“Next…..”

“Zhang Hou!”

Standing not too far from Mo Fan, the monkey-looking Zhang Hou turned his head around and gave Mo Fan a glance, “Brother Mo Fan, I’m going now.”

“Alright, good luck.”

“Hmph, I hope you will also get Water Element,” Zhao Kunsan immediately said in sarcasm.

Zhang Hou was just a skinny, monkey stick. As he put his hands on it, an odd wind vortex appeared on the Awakening Stone, causing the teacher’s clothes to move slightly.

“Very good. Wind Element. Your talent isn’t bad at all. Practice hard, and don’t be lazy!” Xue Musheng’s face also revealed a look of satisfaction.

The homeroom teacher, Xue Musheng, was feeling very happy. This was because he had only reached ten or so of them, and there were already two talented students who had appeared. If they were to cultivate well, then they would definitely be admitted into a good University.

Naturally, what made his face light up like a gem was student number 1, Mu Bai. An outstanding Ice Element talent coupled with the Ice Element Family behind him, his future capabilities would be of a great asset!

It seemed like the class 8 had an opportunity to become one of the top classes this year.

“Next…”

“Next….”

“Next…..”

“Pu~~~~~”

An orange colored fire suddenly lit up on top of the Awakening Stone.

This scene caused the entire class to widen their eyes.

“Fire… Fire Element!!!”

“Shit! It turned out to be a girl. What’s her name?”

For a moment, the girl who awakened the Fire Element became the focus of the class. This Element was the most amazing one among the Chemical Elements. This was also the Apprentice-level Mage’s first choice in awakening. If they were able to choose which Elements to get, then….

Unfortunately, the Fire Element was quite arrogant yet tender, and the probability of awakening it was quite low. In a class, there’d be at most three of them; that’s not even one every tenth students.